Limited time, resources and budgets have made it difficult for many companies to take advantage of Voice of Customer analytics
Montreal, CA (Vocus) October 4, 2010
iPerceptions Inc. (TSX.V:IPE), a leading provider of web-focused Voice of Customer (VoC) analytics, today announced the expansion of its successful 4Q Free product offering to a family of four products. For the first time, companies can choose from a cost-effective, yet sophisticated suite of online analytics tools that analyze individual customer experiences based on the combination of VoC and Google Analytics (GA) data. The 4Q suite includes Facebook and Twitter links, automatic alerts when significant changes occur within the data and global industry comparisons from over 6000 websites across 35 industry verticals.
The 4Q product suite is a simple-to-deploy Software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution and includes the original 4Q Free version, which was developed in collaboration with Avinash Kaushik, a noted web analytics author and blogger. The suite has been expanded to include: 4Q Basic, 4Q Plus and 4Q Premium.
“Limited time, resources and budgets have made it difficult for many companies to take advantage of Voice of Customer analytics,” said Claude Guay, president and CEO of iPerceptions. “Because the price is right, many companies have adopted free web analytics tools such as Google Analytics to answer the what and 4Q Free to answer the why. But the 4Q suite offers companies of all sizes a low-cost, simple-to-deploy solution that combines the what and the why for more accurate and complete customer analysis.”
While the overall premise around asking the four most important survey questions remains the same as 4Q Free, the 4Q suite offers the following innovations:
- Individual Behavioral & Attitudinal Analysis – Allows companies to analyze individual customer experiences, including their open-ended feedback, based on the combination of VoC and GA data. This multi-perspective, session-level analysis provides a broader and more accurate view of the customer experience, which often unveils surprising insights and requires a different company response.
- Industry Benchmarking – Augments customer feedback with global industry comparisons. The 4Q database contains representative data from 35 of the top industries worldwide. Industry Benchmarking lets clients gauge their relative strengths and weaknesses vis-à-vis their direct competitors and target their improvements accordingly.
- Automatic Alerts – Triggers an Automatic Alert, based on advanced algorithms, when significant changes occur within the data. It is the only solution that generates alerts based on a combination of VoC and GA data. Automatic Alerts eliminate the time and associated costs of searching for changes and calculating the significance of changes.
- Social Media Links – Embedded Twitter and Facebook links help build community, awareness and brand recognition.
- Customer Relationship Management – Ads and coupons on the survey thank-you page help increase sales opportunities. Companies can collect email addresses and reply to individuals or groups.
- Invitation Customization – Lets clients customize the look and feel of their survey invitation, include their company logo, and present the invitation on their site in a layered or more discrete format. Clients can also customize the survey welcome page and thank-you page.
Pricing and Availability
The 4Q suite is a SaaS solution for price-conscious and time-starved marketers who recognize the critical insights that exist in analyzing customer feedback. With tiered pricing, clients can start to improve their website, their brand, and their business with 4Q Basic for just $19 a month. As business needs grow, companies can gain additional VoC analytics value with 4Q Plus and 4Q Premium.
iPerceptions will publicly demo the new 4Q suite at the eMetrics conference in Washington DC, which runs from October 3-7, 2010. For more information about the event, go to http://www.emetrics.org/.
About 4Q Free
Launched in March 2008, 4Q Free helps companies understand why and how people interact with their websites by asking the four most important survey questions:
- What are my visitors at my website to do?
- Are they completing what they set out to do?
- If not, why not?
- How satisfied are my visitors?
Companies can also choose to include additional survey questions on path to site and visit frequency, gaining the ability to segment responses by visitor group and type. 4Q requires a single line of code and can be installed in minutes on any website. All surveys are permission-based and employ a two-stage invitation process that minimizes session interruptions. A real-time results dashboard is available 24/7 through a secure online portal so that 4Q clients can use their findings to make website changes that engage, retain, and convert more visitors. For more information, please visit http://www.4qsurvey.com/.
iPerceptions is a leading web-focused Voice of Customer analytics provider. Its webValidator Continuous Listening solution, 4Q Free website survey solution, Web Analytics Solution Profiler (WASP) and proprietary iPerceptions Satisfaction Index (iPSI) turn thousands of data points into easy-to-understand strategic and tactical decision support for website marketers. iPerceptions’ clients include such well-known brands as InterContinental Hotels, Mazda, Dell, Harvard Business Review, and Monster Worldwide. For more information, please visit us at iperceptions.com.
The TSX Venture Exchange does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this press release.
All trademarks and registered trademarks in this document are the properties of their respective owners.