“iPhoneAppQuotes.com has made a huge impact on our business, generating a sales growth of 200% in only the first four months" stated Christopher Young, CEO and founder of Momentum Mobile, Inc.
West Palm Beach, FL (PRWEB) February 2, 2010
With Macworld 2010 around the corner, the iPhone continues to lead innovation and dominate the smart phone market. iPhone application development has become an even bigger market with well over 140,000 available apps boasting just over three billion downloads.
Key indicators from 2009 and projections into 2010 as seen by iPhoneAppQuotes.com, a Macworld 2010 First Looks exhibitor, include:
- iPhone App developers see more earning potential with iPhone and now iPad platform- current apps available for Palm Pre: 1,000; current apps available for Google's Android: 20,000; current apps available for iPhone: over 140,000
- In 2010, iPhone application development will triple and reach 300,000 apps available for download*.
- Request for quotes to develop new iPhone applications are up 30% from June 2009; Q1 requests are expected to be up 20%
- With over 100,000 registered iPhone developers with Apple, iPhoneAppQuotes.com has experienced a 20% increase in registered developers in the last 3 months
- In only 10 months, over 3,000 leads for developers have been generated by iPhoneAppQuotes.com
"iPhoneAppQuotes.com has made a huge impact on our business, generating a sales growth of 200% in only the first four months," Christopher Young, CEO and founder of Momentum Mobile, Inc., said. "We don't consider them just a lead referral company, we consider them a key team member. The ROI they show is incomparable to other methods used in our business."
In response to these trends, Macworld 2010 will debut the Mobile Applications Showcase, highlighting the latest innovations from iPhone app programmers. One of the fifty exhibiting companies will be iPhoneAppQuotes.com, a leader in iPhone App resources. The five-day expo runs from February 9-13 in San Francisco.
"It should come as no surprise that iPhone apps development is big business as we've seen it generate an estimated $1 billion a year in total revenue," Gregg Weiss, Founder of iPhoneAppQuotes.com said. "With the release of the iPad SDK, developers will continue to create ground breaking apps for this new platform"
iPhoneAppQuotes.com was created to provide businesses and entrepreneurs an easy way to connect with iPhone Developers for hire and receive price quotes for building custom iPhone and iPod Touch Applications for free.
For iPhone developers, iPhoneAppQuotes.com offers an affordable and effective way to generate more business by joining the exclusive network. Every development company must pass a screening process and have at least 1 app in the App Store to become a member.
*Source: IDC, thestreet dot com