We're particularly pleased with the Google Maps integration as it provides our customers with another useful resource which helps them have full access to business tools wherever they are
Colchester, UK (PRWeb UK) June 4, 2010
Access, the mid-market consulting, software and solutions provider, has released the latest version of its iPhone application for Access FocalPoint with a host of CRM features including full Google Maps integration and access to customer and prospect databases. Integration with contact information held in the business system allows instant access to detailed customer and prospect data so staff are fully informed when travelling to new and existing sites. To make planning appointments even easier, simply enter the current location and the iPhone will display all customer sites within a 40 mile radius, complete with a map and directions.
David Humphries, Access’ mobile services developer, says, “This latest update really introduces CRM to the existing app, and it supports multiple databases so it can give you access to all your current and prospective customer information. For prospects you can view sales order estimates, address and contact information, and for existing customers you can view turnover, profitability and sales information.
“We’re particularly pleased with the Google Maps integration as it provides our customers with another useful resource which helps them have full access to business tools wherever they are,” continued David. The latest update also includes approval of absence and purchases via your iPhone in addition to the existing timesheet and expenses features.
The application is part of Access FocalPoint, which provides a complete web-based solution for project and resource management, time and expenses, and procurement. Access FocalPoint for iPhone is the latest in a stream of new solutions being launched by Access, aimed at reducing complexity within organisations and increasing visibility and accessibility of information.
For more information, view the FocalPoint for iPhone video demonstration or visit the Access blog to read more on David’s development of the solution, alongside the first-hand experience of Access’ sales director for the Solutions Division, Steve Berridge. Visit iTunes to download FocalPoint for iPhone.
For further details on Access visit http://www.theaccessgroup.com or contact Matt Newman on 0845 345 3300. Alternatively, keep up-to-date by following Access on twitter, http://www.twitter.com/theaccessgroup.
- Access is a consulting, software and solutions provider, serving the mid-market
- The consulting services are backed by more than 65 accredited consultants, providing business software expertise. They operate nationally out of 10 offices in the UK and Ireland
- The software portfolio provides solutions to meet the needs of the whole organisation, helping to reduce complexity and increase efficiencies at every level. In addition to accounting and finance, Access also offers manufacturing software, professional services automation, and accounting for carbon emissions reporting. Other software solutions include distribution and warehousing, HR and payroll, document management, service and contract management and CRM and sales automation
Accreditations and memberships:
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Business Application Software Developers Association (BASDA)
- HM Revenue & Customs: Payroll Standards Scheme
Awards 2008 and 2009:
- Green IT Awards 2010 for 'Environmental Accounting Software of the Year'
- SIFT Media Software Satisfaction Awards 2009 for ‘Green Software Provider of the Year’
- Manufacturer of the Year Awards 2009 for 'IT in Manufacturing', won by customer Renthal for its use of the Access Supply Chain solution
- Construction Computing Awards 2009, 'Construction Accounting Software of the Year' and shortlisted for 'Environmental Product of the Year'
- Accountancy Age Award 2008 and 2009 for the best 'Mid-tier Software Package'
- SIFT Media Software Satisfaction Award 2008, for the second year running, in the category of best 'Mid-Range Software'
Media information for Access:
Head of Group PR
T: 01206 322575 / 07833 936311
F: 01206 322956
T: 01206 322575