Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) June 02, 2013
There are 1,437 UHNWIs in Israel, with an average wealth of US$109 million per person. Of this total, there are 17 billionaires, 197 centimillionaires and 1,223 affluent millionaires as of year-end 2012. UHNWIs account for 1.9% of the total HNWI population of Israel, which is well above the global average of 0.7%. The number of HNWIs in Israel increased by 18.6% between 2007 and 2012 and rose from 1,212 to 1,437. This was superior to the 13.1% rise experienced by core HNWIs.
Technology is the most important industry from which Israeli UHNWIs (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/249923-ultra-hnwis-in-israel-2013.html) have acquired their wealth as it is the source of 27% of Israeli wealth. Other important industries include financial services (23% of UHNWIs) and healthcare (13% of UHNWIs) including Israel’s large pharmaceutical sector.
The top performing sectors in terms of UHNWI growth, from 2008 to 2012, were healthcare and transport & logistics. Tel Aviv is the largest city for Israeli millionaires, accounting for 35% of total UHNWIs with just over 500 individuals. There is also a sizable HNWI population in Herzilya (286 UHNWIs) and Jerusalem (210 UHNWIs).
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2012
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2017
- UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2007-2012)
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Israel
- Size of the Israeli wealth management industry
- Largest domestic private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Buy a copy of the report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=249923.
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
- There are 1,437 UHNWIs in Israel, with an average wealth of US$109 million per person. Of this total, there are 17 billionaires, 197 centimillionaires and 1,223 affluent millionaires as of year-end 2012.
- UHNWIs account for 1.9% of the total HNWI population of Israel, which is well above the global average of 0.7%.
- There was a wide range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands: The number of billionaires increased by 89%, while the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires rose by 24% and 17% respectively.
- WealthInsight expects the number of UHNWIs to increase by 29%, to reach 1,860 individuals in 2017. This will include 21 billionaires, 257 centimillionaires, and 1,582 affluent millionaires.
Explore more reports on Banking and Financial Services Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/banking-services/ & Wealth Management Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/tags/wealth-management-market-research.html.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe.