Tranquilnet - your high quality, reliable, affordable full-service IT solutions company for small business.
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) December 16, 2009
Tranquilnet offers a full suite of IT Products and Services, from Discount Software and Custom Appliances such as Network Firewall Routers and VOIP Phone Systems, to IT Services such as Email Spam Filtering, Server Monitoring, and Dedicated Server Hosting. Tranquilnet also provides their IT Consulting Services to businesses require assistance in the purchasing, implementing, migrating or troubleshooting of their existing IT infrastructure including computers, phones, networks, firewalls, routers, switches, servers, websites, email and custom applications.
Tranquilnet provides a complete solution to all of your small business’ IT needs, whether you’re just starting your business and need to build it up from the beginning or you have an existing business with a few areas that need shoring up.
The Tranquilnet website makes it easy for you to navigate to whichever solution you need to improve the IT aspects of your business, whether you’re looking for products, services, answers to support questions, or general resources about small business IT.
A great way to get started is by signing up for a FREE IT assessment. Tranquilnet offers a 30 minute consultation with a Senior IT Consultant who will work with you to create a custom solution to best fit your specific needs and business goals.
Some of the features of the newly redesigned website include:
- Live chat to go with e-mail support, so you can get answers to your questions either online or offline.
- Support portal allowing remote access to any computer connected to the internet, so you can have your computer fixed remotely from anywhere in the world.
- An online shopping cart, making it easier for you to purchase the IT products or services that you need.
- A blog and a newsletter which you can subscribe to for up-to-the-minute info on what’s happening with Tranquilnet and the IT community.
- Additional resources – Articles and information to keep you on the cutting edge of IT.
If you want to learn more, you can provide some basic information and have Tranquilnet contact you to discuss your IT needs.
# # #