The value of the cloud to business is clear. The trick is getting cloud applications to work together intelligently. Our goal for TrackerSuite.Net 3.5 was to make it as ‘Plug and Play’ as possible, and we’ve succeeded.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Tucson, AZ (PRWEB) May 18, 2010
Automation Centre (http://www.Acentre.com ), a leading provider of advanced team collaboration software, is pleased to announce the release of TrackerSuite.Net 3.5 (http://www.TrackerSuite.Net ), a major update of its online project management and virtual office platform. Offering over 60 new features in addition to improved, real world cloud capabilities including out of the box integration with QuickBooks® Online Edition, TrackerSuite.Net helps organizations to increase efficiencies while serving as a hub for cloud based services.
Steven Birchfield of Automation Centre explained the “Real Life in the Cloud” initiative that drove the latest release. “The value of the cloud to business is clear. The trick is getting cloud applications to work together intelligently. Our goal for TrackerSuite.Net 3.5 was to make it as ‘Plug and Play’ as possible, and we’ve succeeded. Hooking TrackerSuite.Net into other Web services is easier than ever. We even earned ‘Silver Developer’ status in the Intuit® Developer Network for the ability of TrackerSuite.Net 3.5 to integrate out of the box with QuickBooks Online Edition.”
Utilizing TrackerSuite.Net, organizations can:
- Simplify project financial planning and forecasting of costs.
- More easily profile and track project issues and risks, and report status.
- Leverage new tools for time reporting and timesheet management.
- Utilize Web based CRM software tools for managing contracts, activities, opportunities and customer correspondence.
- Strengthen support services, with new tools for managing system announcements, FAQs and Knowledge Bases.
- Utilize new personnel management features, including the ability to sort vacation calendars by department and manager.
Interested parties may review a feature list and screenshot gallery on the TrackerSuite.Net website, and register for immediate access to a free evaluation.
About Automation Centre
Automation Centre is a leading provider of advanced Project and IT Management solutions for organizations of all sizes. Automation Centre’s primary products include TrackerSuite.Net (TrackerSuite.Net] -- for the Web), Tracker Suite® (TrackerSuite.com] -- for IBM® Lotus Notes® / Domino®) and TrackerOffice® (TrackerOffice.com] -- for Microsoft® Outlook®/Exchange).
TrackerSuite.Net is a trademark of Automation Centre. Tracker Suite and TrackerOffice are registered trademarks of Automation Centre.