LiveTime Service Manager 5 and LiveTime Help Desk v5 represent significant upgrades to our Service Management suite
Newport Beach, CA (PRWEB) September 19, 2007
LiveTime Software, a leading provider of ITIL certified Service Management and Help Desk software, announced its LiveTime Service Manager v5 and LiveTime Help Desk v5. With over 100 new features including Ajax-based, Web 2.0 interactivity, LiveTime Software raises the standard for ITIL Service Management with improved performance, and the interactivity of a rich internet browser application (RIA) powered by J2EE and advanced Web Services.
LiveTime v5 new features include:
- Internationalization - Allows users to access LiveTime in their local language. All user interface strings are contained in an easily customizable text file for true application internationalization.
- Live Chat - Within the new Web 2.0 customer portal, customers with an active incident can initiate a live chat session with the assigned technician, or optionally, with a member of the technician's team.
- Customer Surveys - Users are now able to publish and manage customer surveys. Functionality includes the ability to define, distribute, inspect, collate and analyze survey responses.
- Customized Reports - New to version 5.0, is the ability to define and save custom reports. Saved report templates can be grouped and shared with other Users.
- RSS Feeds - Customers using the Portal can subscribe to personalized RSS feeds for the latest status of their active incidents. Activities supported include incident creation, incident status changes, and the addition of notes.
"LiveTime Service Manager 5 and LiveTime Help Desk v5 represent significant upgrades to our Service Management suite," explained Dr. George Vossos, Chief Technology Officer for LiveTime Software. "With 100+ new features, significant Web 2.0 UI refinements and a 200% performance boost over previous versions, LiveTime v5 raises the standard for ITIL Service Management," noted Vossos.
LiveTime Service Manager 5 continues to provide tight integration between ITIL certified Incident, Problem, Change, Configuration and Service Level Management processes, while leveraging web services to provide integration interfaces to external systems such as Authentication Servers and Asset Management systems. At the core of LiveTime is a fully integrated CMDB that underpins all process workflows. This ensures that Service Desk staff gain access to all parts of the service management lifecycle, regardless of their area of specialty.
About LiveTime Software
Headquartered in Newport Beach, California, LiveTime Software, Inc. is a vendor of Web 2.0, ITIL service management, help desk and support automation software for medium to large enterprises. Many global 2000 organizations and educational institutions use LiveTime's vendor-neutral solutions to lower their costs and improve customer satisfaction. Founded in 1999, LiveTime Software is a privately held firm with offices in the United States, Australia and the United Kingdom. For more information visit http://www.livetime.com