Organizations have concerns about safety, continuity, access and especially support. The savvyMail solution is our complete answer to these concerns.
ADDISON, Ill. (PRWEB) September 29, 2016
ITsavvy, one of the fastest growing Cloud solution providers in the U.S., just announced a new Cloud email solution: savvyMail. This is an enterprise-level Microsoft Exchange-based email solution that offers best-in-class hardware along with industry-leading service and support.
ITsavvy President and CEO Mike Theriault said, “Organizations are increasingly moving their email servers to the Cloud, but they have concerns about safety, continuity, access and especially support. The savvyMail solution is our complete answer to both the need and these concerns.”
Leading-edge savvyMail delivers concierge-level client service along with customized configurations that ensure hosted email will integrate seamlessly into critical legacy technologies. The solution has all the features of enterprise-level email, without the infrastructure. Benefits include:
- Cost Savings: Eliminates the need for Microsoft Exchange Server licenses, backup software, backup tapes, and antivirus software. Also reduces infrastructure, IT administration, and helpdesk costs.
- Automatic Updates: Removes the need to stay on top of software updates, including emerging spam and malware filters.
- Uninterrupted Mail Access: Assures business continuity and staff productivity; employees have access to email anywhere, anytime, on any device.
- Spam Filters (client and server-side): Filters out unwanted messages before they get to mailboxes.
- Secure Archiving: Supports e-discovery and compliance initiatives, with 24/7 search and retrieval functions.
- Unified Communication: Enhances voice and email collaboration when paired with compatible software and hardware options.
- Support: 24x7x365 U.S. based support.
Clients that bundle savvyMail with ITsavvy’s other Advanced Solutions such as savvyGuard (managed NOC and Help Desk), savvyBackup (hosted backup), and savvyDesktop (DaaS) are able to dramatically simplify support. All of ITsavvy’s Advanced Solutions feature: project oversight, customization, convenient migrations, guaranteed reliability, end-to-end capabilities, competitive pricing, mobile capabilities (including collaboration), and dedicated support.
ITsavvy is a leader in tailored, end-to-end IT product and service solutions. ITsavvy built its reputation as a value-added reseller with industry-leading product availability, design and implementation, client support and delivery speed through 46 distribution centers across the U.S. ITsavvy also has datacenter locations in Cedar Knolls N.J. and Oak Brook, Ill. The company’s user-friendly website provides concise, leading-edge IT decision-making resources, including an e-commerce site with real-time pricing and availability. ITsavvy is headquartered in Addison, Ill., with offices in Chicago’s Loop; Hauppauge, N.Y.; New York, N.Y.; Naples, Fla.; Miami; Indianapolis; Warren, N.J; Davenport, Iowa; Hayward, Calif.; and Beavercreek, Ohio. For more information visit the savvyMail page. Call 855.ITsavvy (855.487.2889), email info(at)ITsavvy(dot)com.