With the Hollywood Book Trailers, authors finally have the chance to see their stories as they might appear on the silver screen. It makes the story more real and allows the author to market it to a much broader audience
Bloomington, IN (PRWEB) September 9, 2009
iUniverse, the leading book marketing, editorial services, and supported self publishing company, proudly presents Hollywood Book Trailers. These unique, professionally produced 60- to 90-second shorts bring books to life in a live-action video. Each Hollywood Book Trailer features:
- Experienced actors working with professional film producers on a unique 60- to 90-second video trailer
- A review of the trailer by a film agent who's sold books to major entertainment groups, including NBC Universal, Time Warner, Lionsgate, and Sony
- Placement of the trailer on popular multimedia Web sites, including YouTube, Metacafe, DailyMotion, and the book's details page on the iUniverse online bookstore
- A nationally distributed wire news release, which includes a link to the trailer
- Personal e-mail campaign to one million potential readers, directing them to view the trailer online
"With the Hollywood Book Trailers, authors finally have the chance to see their stories as they might appear on the silver screen. It makes the story more real and allows the author to market it to a much broader audience," said Keith Ogorek, vice president of marketing for Author Solutions--parent company of iUniverse.
For more information on iUniverse's new Hollywood Book Trailer; or to begin publishing your book today, call 1-800-AUTHORS or visit http://www.iuniverse.com.
iUniverse, an Author Solutions, Inc. author services brand, is the leading book marketing, editorial services, and supported self publishing company. The iUniverse management team has extensive editorial and managerial experience with traditional publishers such as Random House, Wiley, Macmillan, Chronicle Books, and Addison-Wesley. iUniverse has a strategic alliance with Chapters Indigo in Canada, and titles accepted into the iUniverse Rising Star program are featured in a special collection on BarnesandNoble.com. Headquartered in Bloomington, Indiana, iUniverse also operates offices in Indianapolis. For more information or to publish a book, please visit http://www.iuniverse.com or call 1-800-AUTHORS.