With iView’s expertise in incident management, Clery Reporting is inherent to our reporting capability. Offering higher education facilities a scalable and integrated reporting solution that provides compliance capabilities.”
Oakville, Ontario (PRWEB) June 23, 2014
Under the Jeanne Clery Act, American higher education institutions that participate in federal financial aid programs must disclose information about crimes committed on or near campus. Under related legislation, schools are also required to provide timely warnings of reported crimes that represent a threat to the safety of students or employees.
The latest version of the award winning iView Systems’ iTrak® Incident Reporting platform for education campuses and facilities delivers a comprehensive security platform for incident reporting that enables complete compliance with Clery Act collection and reporting requirements, including the ability to:
- Collect, classify, count and report on crime and other statistics.
- Provide timely warnings of reported crimes.
- Easily create and retrieve specific incident or related information.
- Store, manage and publish policies and procedures in support of the Clery Act, Violence Against Women Act and Sexual Violence Elimination Act.
The iTrak platform also supports trespass management, risk management and data visualization functionalities.
“We recognize the importance and reporting requirements of the Clery Act and related legislation, and are proud to offer higher education institutions the ability to easily and effectively comply with the associated reporting requirements, “said Martin Drew, President, iView Systems.” With iView’s expertise in incident reporting, Clery Reporting is inherent to our reporting capability. We can offer higher education facilities a scalable and integrated reporting solution that provides federal compliance capabilities.”
About iView Systems
iView Systems specializes in the development and deployment of a complete integrated and converged physical security information management (PSIM) reporting platform for security, surveillance and loss prevention environments. iView Systems addresses the needs of multiple industries for a single desktop incident management and reporting system, providing both an incident and subject centric approach. iView Systems has rapidly attained industry recognition for its unique solutions and provides incident reporting, dispatch, identification and visitor management platforms and services to the global security marketplace, including the gaming, banking, corporate security and other loss prevention environments. iView Systems is located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada.
For more information on iView Systems, please visit http://www.iviewsystems.com.
FACT SHEET: iTrak® Incident Reporting and Risk Management System
June 20, 2014
iTrak Incident Reporting and Risk Management System is a modular security reporting software platform designed to manage and automate key tasks in risk management environments. The iTrak platform delivers daily log, briefing, full incident reporting, subject and personnel profiling, vehicle, end user notification and administration for comprehensive user, group and property security reporting. Other available modules include the Lost & Found, Dispatch, Visitor Management, License Plate Recognition, Facial Recognition, Audit, Work Order, Anti Money Laundering and Responsible Gaming Solutions.
In addition to Clery compliance reporting, iTrak® provides extensive abilities for:
- Data Collection - Simple, fast, accurate, consistent, fully audited and secure, delivering instant statistical reporting and distribution.
- Data Searching and Filtering - Easy-to-use tools allowing users to search and filter by single or multiple criteria, with the ability to save standard customized report filters as required.
- Detailed incidents and investigation capabilities providing the ability to capture complete story, video, scanned documents, external files, links to long term DVR storage, real time video capture, legal and procedural form automation (Uniform Crime Reporting, Occupational Health and Safety, etc.).
- Incident and subject centric views providing direct access to individual event involvements and history.
- Optional Anonymous Web Based Reporting allowing members of any campus environment (faculty members, staff, students, contractors, visitors to campus) to report incident information on a voluntary, confidential basis.
- Centralized highly scalable multi campus secure reporting.