Complimentary nights at a luxury beach resort in Jamaica
(PRWEB UK) 23 January 2013
Kenwood Travel is delighted to offer its customers complimentary nights when they book Jamaica Inn, a luxury beach resort in Jamaica. Depending on the period of stay, customers will receive an increasing amount of complimentary nights, as well as a certain amount in food and beverage credits for the resort, contingent on which room the customer is staying.
The complimentary nights offer applies to all luxury suites and cottages at Jamaica Inn, and is valid from May 1 to December 19, 2013.
Offers included are:
- 4 nights for the price of 3
- 7 nights for the price of 5
- 14 nights for the price of 10.
Guests can claim food and beverage credits worth $30 per room per night with a Balcony Suite, and incrementally up to $150 if staying in Cottage 7 or the White Suite.
Call one of the Kenwood Travel experts on 0207 749 9245 for further details.
These offers are combinable with each other (however, non-combinable with other offers), although guests will not be able to claim food and beverage credits on allocated free nights. These offers are applicable to a minimum stay of 3 nights at Jamaica Inn.
Blackout dates: November 23 to December 2, 2013.
About Kenwood Travel:
- To contact Kenwood Travel's consultants, please call +44 207 749 9220.
- Alternatively, visit the Kenwood Travel website for a comprehensive list of hotels, holiday packages and special holiday offers.
- Kenwood Travel is a direct sell tour operator with over 35 years experience, a member of ABTA and ATOL holders (5664).
- For affordable worldwide luxury package holidays, tailor made holidays, weddings, honeymoons or flights and fly drive holidays like Fly Drive Florida and Orlando Fly Drive, Kenwood Travel is the trusted choice.
- Kenwood Travel contracts directly with airlines and hotels to ensure there is no middleman taking a commission on these superb luxury holidays.
- Kenwood Travel offers a range of different holiday destinations around the globe including holidays to the US, luxury resorts in the Caribbean, including Barbados and St Lucia holidays, hotels in the Middle East, and hotels and beach resorts of the Far East, Indian Ocean and Australia. Meanwhile an extensive selection of family holidays and all inclusive packages will suit all tastes and budgets.