Sydney, Australia (PRWEB) December 19, 2011
Aussie internet marketer James Schramko launched a brand new custom website development service called Atlanta Web Development or ATL Web. The service targets resellers and internet marketing consultants who are in the business of selling custom business websites. ATL Web went live as of December 14, 2011 and is now ready to take on new projects.
(See http://www.atlweb.com for package details and pricing)
WordPress is undoubtedly the fastest growing and most popular content management system today. Numerous SEO-friendly features, ease of use and thousands of plug-ins developed specifically for WordPress make it one of the most powerful website platforms available on the market.
ATL Web focuses on the development of custom WordPress-based websites – configured and designed according to the unique requirements and specifications of each individual customer.
Shopping Cart Web Package
Businesses whose primary focus is to sell products and services online will want to check out the Shopping Cart Web Package – one of three different types of custom websites available on ATLWeb.com. This type of website is a fully automated online store, able to handle the presentation of products and sales transactions.
Features include the following:
- Ability to manage multiple types of products in multiple categories
- Ability to to handle both physical and digital products
- Ability to feature certain products on the home page of the site
- Multiple product images on each product
- Basic inventory management and low stock alerts
- Product variation management
- Order exporting into tab, CSV, Excel and QuickBooks format
- Payment gateways such as PayPal standard and express, Authorize.net, E-way & more
- Flexible shipping options that are able to tier on flat rate, order quantity or weight
- USPS, FedEx, UPS, Canada Post or Australia Post integration
Authority Web Package and Lead Generation Web Package are also available.
Standard features across all packages include mobile optimization, comprehensive video training for clients, 10 pages of standard content and more.
For full details head to http://www.atlweb.com
About Atlanta Web Development
James Schramko founded ATL Web – a division of SuperFastBusiness that focuses on providing professional quality, custom business websites built on WordPress.
About James Schramko
Schramko started SuperfastBusiness in 2005. James has since become one of the most sought-after Internet Marketing Experts in the world. Author of the tremendously successful Traffic Grab as well as founder of leading SEO company, SEOpartner.com, James provides search engine optimization services to hundreds of clients around the world. LinkJuice is yet another welcome SEO innovation for competitive businesses.