The program covers a series of lessons that are designed to take multimedia interactivity to a whole new level.
Seattle, Wa (PRWEB) September 19, 2014
Guitar has always been the backbone of popular music ever since the dawn of the “modern” 20th century. Nothing proves this fact more than the recent study published on BBC which shows how many school-age children are picking the electric guitar over the violin as their musical instrument of choice. Indeed, this only shows how many people still harbor “pipe dreams” of being a famous rock star by simply knowing how to play the guitar skillfully.
Mark McKenzie, a full-time touring guitarist and owner of his own guitar school in New Zealand, knows this feeling very well being a twenty-year veteran of the music industry. Recognizing the need of people who want to develop their guitar-playing skills no matter what their age may be, he has developed a program which allows him to “teach” them no matter where they are in the world called Jamorama.com – Guitar Lessons That Rock, an online guide which teaches users how to develop their guitar-playing skills rapidly and in a graceful manner.
The program covers a series of lessons that are designed to take multimedia interactivity to a whole new level. Specifically, the techniques which Jamorama.com – Guitar Lessons That Rock teaches to its users include, but are not limited to, things like:
- Combining basic musical concepts with real-life exercises that take advantage of this knowledge
- Helping users “absorb” the skills taught in the program through "muscle memory’"
- Encouraging users to “explore” the fretboard of their guitars to allow them to develop their own playing style
- Playing complicated scales and chord patterns without having to “memorize” either of them
- Developing an imposing presence when playing on stage or in public
The Jamorama.com – Guitar Lessons That Rock program also includes four bonus products which users can download for free upon purchase of the product. These bonuses are:
- GuitEarIt, a program which teaches users to “transcribe” every song they hear on the radio
- Jayde Musica, a guide which teaches users to read music through a “rhythm game” implementation
- Guitar Tuner Pro, a feature which teaches users about tuning their guitar strings simply by ear
- Jamorama Metronome, a tool which allows users to play according to “tempo”
David Fisher from the site Vinamy.com says of the guide: “Jamorama.com – Guitar Lessons That Rock is a new program that helps users break down chords and scales to help them significantly improve their playing on their guitars. In addition, the program is specifically designed to be suitable for both beginners and skilled guitarists who want to improve their playing to the point of perfection”.
Moreover, users also have the option of invoking the 60-day, money-back guarantee if they ever feel that the guide does not help them in any way at all.
If people wish to view the full review, please visit the website: http://vinamy.com/jamorama-com-guitar-lessons-that-rock-how-to-play-guitar-review/.
To know more information about this program, get direct access to the official site.