Los Angeles, CA (Vocus) May 21, 2010
Jay Manuel has opened up his private collection of the hottest designer looks and is auctioning them online through a partnership with Auction Cause. These are not just breathtakingly stunning, many are one-of-a-kind items right off the runways. The Auction is live now, and runs through Sunday, May 23rd, 2010. The auction can be found at http://3.ly/jaymanuel and is open to international bidders.
Jay’s Auction is off to a great start and a hit with fans around the world. Some of the most popular pieces include:
- A Valentino Beaded Tux Jacket worn at the “2010 E! Grammy Red Carpet” Show.
- A Yves Saint Laurent Black Tuxedo worn on the “E! 2010 Golden Globes Red Carpet” Show.
- A pinstripe Jean Paul Gaultier Blazer worn on “America’s Next Top Model”.
- A D&G (Dolce & Gabbana) Satin Tux Jacket worn on “Americas Next Top Model”
- A blue D & G (Dolce & Gabbana) Tuxedo Jacket worn at the “2009 E! Emmy Awards Red Carpet” Show.
- A silver and black Commes de Garcons jacket worn at the “MuchMusic Video Awards”
- A all-white D & G Silk Tuxedo worn on the “E! Academy Awards Red Carpet” Show.
- A Roberto Cavalli embossed with Alligator Print Silk Blazer worn on the red carpet at “The Grammy Awards”.
- John Fluevog Silver Boots worn at the “2010 E! Grammy Red Carpet” Show.
- Prada and Louis Vuitton bags.
Proceeds from this auction will be shared with Operation Smile, a worldwide children’s medical charity dedicated to helping improve the health and lives of children and young adults born with cleft lips and cleft palates.
There’s only four days left! Don’t miss your opportunity to bid on many one-of-a-kind designer items in this unique auction. Bidding closes Sunday, May 23rd. Check it out at http://stores.ebay.com/Jay-Manuel-Store.
About Jay Manuel
With an eye for creating stunning conceptual direction, Jay has spent more than a decade in the world of high fashion and beauty, both in front of and behind the cameras. Jay can currently be seen as Creative Director/Judge on The CW Network reality series "America's Next Top Model" and as the Host of The Style Network's makeover series, "Style Her Famous". He is Fashion Correspondent for E! Networks, and can be seen on the Red Carpet as part of the network's team covering The Emmy Awards, The Golden Globe Awards, The SAG Awards, The Grammy Awards and The Academy Awards. He continues to co-host "Fashion Police" E! Red Carpet Specials. A fashion and beauty expert who began his career as a makeup artist, Manuel's unique vision as Creative Director/Producer has been seen on the covers of the world's most celebrated fashion magazines and on the runways of the industry's top designers. For more information about Jay, visit http://www.jaymanuel.com or follow Jay on twitter at http://twitter.com/MrJayManuel.
About Operation Smile
Founded in 1982 by Dr. Bill and Kathy Magee, Operation Smile, headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia, is a worldwide children’s medical charity whose network of global volunteers are dedicated to helping improve the health and lives of children and young adults. Since its founding, Operation Smile has treated more than 145,000 children born with cleft lips, cleft palates and other facial deformities and the organization has a presence in more than 50 countries. In addition to contributing free medical treatment, Operation Smile trains local medical professionals in its partner countries and leaves behind crucial equipment to lay the groundwork for long-term self-sufficiency.
About Auction Cause
Auction Cause, is a premier online auction management & cause marketing agency specializing in high-profile design, strategy, for corporations and nonprofits worldwide. For more information, please visit http://www.auctioncause.com.
For further information, please contact:
For Jay Manuel interviews:
# # #