The salary trends are encouraging and we wanted to highlight that analytics professionals in India have a lot to look forward to in terms of remuneration.
Bangalore, India (PRWEB) August 29, 2013
Jigsaw Academy and Analytics India Magazine published a report earlier this month on Analytics Placements and Salaries in India. To further illustrate the data in the report, Jigsaw Academy has brought out an infographic."
"We wanted to develop an exciting visual that depicts the salary data in our report."says Gaurav Vohra, CEO and co founder of Jigsaw Academy. "The salary trends are encouraging and we wanted to highlight that analytics professionals in India have a lot to look forward to in terms of remuneration." continues Gaurav
The infographic highlights:
- The salaries across the four experience levels in Knowledge Processing Companies, IT companies, In House Units and Niche Analytics Companies.
- Which companies pay the highest salaries at each level.
- A nationwide comparison of average analytics companies.
The infographic can be downloaded at http://www.jigsawacademy.com/learn-analytics#resources
According to the infographic:
- The KPO industry offers the highest average salaries of approximately Rs. 5.6 lakhs at entry level analytics positions.
- IT companies offer salaries of Rs. 5.5 lakhs at the entry level, with director level salaries averaging at Rs. 23 lakhs.
- Salaries at In House Units at mid level, manager level and director level are the highest ranging from 10 lakhs, 22 lakhs and 26 lakhs respectively.
- In Niche Analytics companies the average salaries are at 4.5 lakhs at entry level and go up to 16 lakhs for director level (10+ years of experience).
- Nationwide average analytics salaries is 10.35 lakhs per annum.
- Professionals in Mumbai are paid the highest salaries. They earn up to 11.49 lakhs per annum.
- Bangalore follows next with an average salary of 11.34 lakhs, Pune – 10.72 lakhs, Gurgaon – 10.42 lakhs and Hyderabad - 9.88 lakhs.
- 60% of analytics professionals earn over 6 lakhs per annum.
- 20% of analytics professionslas earn over 15 lakhs per annum.
About the company
Jigsaw Academy is a first of its kind learning academy that provides industry-relevant e-training and education in the field of analytics to develop business-ready professionals. It’s carefully-designed courses are a unique blend of statistics, statistical tools and industry knowledge, all taught through real life examples.