“In today’s challenging economy, business owners seek to differentiate themselves from their competition and create new revenue streams that highlight their expertise and attract new clients, media interviews, and greater prosperity," Juetten said.
Bellevue, WA (PRWEB) June 22, 2010
John Eggen, founder of Mission Marketing Mentors, will share proven tips to guide independent professionals to generate up to $150,000 in revenue from their books before they are published during a free teleseminar Thursday, June 24 at 5 p.m. PST, Extreme Bio Makeover expert and event host Nancy Juetten announced today. Guests can register for the call at http://www.mypublishingopportunity.com/nancyj/ to reserve their place on the call.
“In today’s challenging economy, many business owners seek to differentiate themselves from their competition and create new revenue streams that highlight their expertise and help them attract new clients, media interviews, and greater prosperity,” Juetten said. “Since creating a book is a time-proven way to do those things, it’s an honor to bring Eggen’s expertise to those serious about getting into action to this Thursday’s complimentary teleseminar.”
Juetten is the founder of Main Street Media Savvy. This is a do-it-yourself publicity blog that guides independent business professionals and others with tips, resources, and techniques to build expert status now.
John Eggen has the track record and credibility to show teleseminar guests the way. Eggen is the creator and compiler of the book “Create the Business Breakthrough You Want.” He has helped renowned business and personal growth gurus as well as thousands of independent professionals and business owners over 28 years to create quality books that also attract clients and generate multiple income streams. Here success is measured not necessarily by the quantity of books sold, but by the additional streams of revenue the book generates for a business over time.
When asked to share his best advice for those with book plans on the immediate horizon, Eggen offered these practical suggestions.
- Don’t wait to star promoting the book until the finished product is in hand. Rather, start introducing yourself now in person and online as the author of the forthcoming book.
- Be disciplined in scheduling time every day for the next three months to create the book content.
- Be clear about the book objectives and the impact it can have in your business before putting pen to paper. That will help guide the decision between self publishing, traditional publishing, or other avenues to deliver the message at hand.
- Create an email signature line that announces you are authoring a book. Then place the title in the signature line for your emails using these exact words: "Author of the forthcoming book, (insert your title and subtitle here)."
- Eggen suggests that authors announce the title and subtitle of their forthcoming books in all introductions made by others in all public presentations, marketing materials, Web site mentions, biographies, media kits, and via social networking profiles.
- Add a mention about your forthcoming book into an elevator speech or audio logo to attract more business.
During the teleseminar, listeners will learn more from Eggen about these and other simple, effective methods. To pre-register for the free teleconference, visit http://www.mypublishingopportunity.com/nancyj/.
About John Eggen:
For 28 years, John Eggen has helped thousands of innovative and socially-conscious professionals and business owners achieve their missions successfully through his high-leverage publishing and marketing programs. Learn more about Eggen by visiting http://www.missionmarketingmentors.com/pressroom/bio.html .
About Main Street Media Savvy
Main Street Media Savvy is a DIY publicity blog that is committed to empowering business owners across Main Street USA with the tips, tools, resources and inspiration to get seen, heard, celebrated, and compensated for their expert status. Founder and Extreme Bio Makeover Expert Nancy Juetten is a DIY publicity blogger, "Media Savvy" columnist for the Puget Sound Business Journal, and the author of the Bye-Bye Boring Bio Action Guide. Visit http://www.extremebiomakeover.com to learn more, receive bonus reports to guide bio writing success, and benefit from an electronic newsletter that delivers tips and resources to grow expert status now.