Cupertino, CA (PRWEB) July 11, 2006
the release of the book that will help hundreds of thousands of joint venturers succeed. Author Valerie Orsoni-Vauthey has documented the eight critical factors for success in an easy-to-read and implement book. Visit the books table of contents where you can pick up and apply a number of templates described in the book: http://happyabout.info/jointventuring/.
If you're considering starting a joint venture or wondering how your peers have been successful with them, there's a book that gives the inside story. Author Valerie Orsoni-Vauthey has created a number of joint ventures, many successful, some not and has spent the time documenting her lessons learned.
Reading the book will give you a clear understanding of all you need to know before starting a winning joint-venture. Scott Allen from About.com's Entrepreneurs Guide says that "this is an essential guide for the entrepreneur who's realized they can't go it alone." It's an efficient quick read with 148 pages (eBook is 112) answering key questions and delivering actionable items:
- How to choose the right partner?
- Where to find the right partner and whom should you run away from?
- Planning your joint-venture business
- Aligning your goals
- Marketing your business and more...
Jay Conrad Levinson, The Father of Guerrilla Marketing (14 million copies sold) says that "after you read 'Happy About Joint Venturing' you will know what every successful business person must know."
Publisher Mitchell Levy says that "this was a fun book to work on with Valerie. She is an expert in this area and provided a lot of great info both as part of the book and the templates that go with the book."
Author Valerie Orsoni-Vauthey would like you to finally "just do it and start your joint-venture today ~ with my step-by-step guide you can’t go wrong."
Key stats on "Happy About Joint Venturing"
- Title: "Happy About Joint Venturing"
- Subtitle: The 8 Critical Factors of Success
- Author: Valerie Orsoni-Vauthey
- Date of Publication: eBook: June 5, 2006, Tradebook: June 12, 2006
- Price: eBook $11.95, Tradebook $19.95
- ISBN: eBook: 1-60005-010-7, Tradebook: 1-60005-009-3
- Library of Congress Control Number: 2006924557
- The book is available in eBook and tradebook formats at http://happyabout.info/jointventuringing.php and bookstores everywhere.
- View the table of contents: http://happyabout.info/jointventuring/
- Grab an image of the cover: http://www.happyabout.info/images/joint-venturing-cover-mid.jpg
About Happy About™
Happy About™ books deliver wisdom. Our books are smaller, compact, high-impact reads that are typically 80-150 pages and are delivered in tradebook, eBook, or podbook format. Visit Happy About (http://happyabout.info/) for more info.
About the Author
Valerie Orsoni-Vauthey is the CEO and Founder of MyPrivateCoach.com, a leading USA and European coaching organization. Her experience in banking and venture capital has allowed her to participate in a number of successful joint-ventures, including one in the artificial intelligence field (sold), one in the online retailing business (sold), and a few other ones. She is a regular guest on the Good Life Show, invited on business radio shows in Europe and frequently interviewed by the press.
Publisher: Happy About – Mitchell Levy 408-257-3000
Author: Happy About Joint Venturing – Valerie Orsoni-Vauthey,
For more information, contact: