We want to provide students and professionals with all the SAP SD information they need in one accessible package.
Sudbury, MA (Vocus) March 30, 2010
Jones and Bartlett Publishers is pleased to announce the release of another publication to accompany their already extensive Jones and Bartlett SAP® Series. SAP SD Handbook will publish April 6, and will include all the major concepts related to the SAP Sales and Distribution functionality, technical configuration, and implementation.
This comprehensive reference will serve as an excellent resource for both the earlier and more recent ERP architecture and as a review for certification. It will include a complete glossary of terms and a question index for easy access to finding particular topics.
“We want to provide students and professionals with all the SAP SD information they need in one accessible package,” said David Pallai, Publisher and the editor for the series.
Titles in the Jones and Bartlett SAP Series
- SAP MM Handbook, will publish June 30,2010 (9781934015360)
- SAPABAP Handbook (9780763781071)
- SAP ERP Financials and FICO Handbook, by S.N. Padhi (9780763780807)
- SAP SD Questions and Answers (9780763781989)
- SAP MM Questions and Answers (9780763781446)
- SAP ABAP Questions and Answers (9780763778842)
- SAP FI/CO Questions and Answers (9781934015223)
- SAP R/3 FI Transactions (9781934015018)
- Upgrading SAP (9781934015155)
Will Publish April 6, 2010
About Jones and Bartlett Publishers (http://www.jblearning.com ):
Founded in 1983, Jones and Bartlett is a world-leading provider of instructional, assessment and learning-performance management solutions for the post-secondary, career and professional markets. We endeavor to develop educational programs and services that improve learning outcomes and enhance student achievement across a broad spectrum of academic, vocational, and professional fields.
Contact: Lindsay Ruggiero
Jones and Bartlett Publishers