MEADVILLE, Pa. (PRWEB) November 16, 2018
“How To Design And Build DISASTER SAFE HOMES”: a potent read on the aspect of considering the necessary points in creating the perfect, solid place to call home. “How To Design And Build DISASTER SAFE HOMES” is the creation of published author, Joseph C.E. Warnes, a managing partner of CPM Associates in Roseville, California, a nonprofit, humanitarian, public interest, consulting project management firm that specializes in design and construction of concrete houses.
Warnes shares, “Hammurabi’s Code of Laws were all-inclusive, written 4,781 years ago (1764 BC). A few of them regulated the building contractors of the time. Of the 282 codes, numbers 228 through 233 are those which represent the rules for construction.
- 228. If a builder has built a house for a man, and finished it, he shall pay him a fee of two shekels of silver, for each SAR built on.
- 229. If a builder has built a house for a man, and has not made his work sound, and the house he built has fallen, and caused the death of its owner, that builder shall be put to death.
- 230. If it is the owner’s son that is killed, the builder’s son shall be put to death.
- 231. If it is the slave of the owner that is killed, the builder shall give slave for slave to the owner of the house.
- 232. If he has caused the loss of goods, he shall render back whatever he has destroyed. Moreover, because he did not make sound the house he built, and it fell, at his own cost he shall rebuild the house that fell.
- 233. If a builder has built a house for a man, and has not keyed his work, and the wall has fallen, that builder shall make that wall firm at his own expense.
We have known how to build disaster-safe houses for over a half century. Why are we not doing it?”
Published by Christian Faith Publishing, Joseph C.E. Warnes’s new book is an insightful read that guides readers in ensuring the safety of their houses from disasters.
View a synopsis of “How To Design And Build DISASTER SAFE HOMES” on YouTube.
Consumers can purchase “How To Design And Build DISASTER SAFE HOMES” at traditional brick & mortar bookstores, or online at Amazon.com, Apple iTunes store, or Barnes and Noble.
For additional information or inquiries about “How To Design And Build DISASTER SAFE HOMES”, contact the Christian Faith Publishing media department at 866-554-0919.