Not surprisingly, Cheap Voip Inc offers the best rate to almost every destination compared.
New York, NY (PRWEB) July 05, 2012
Unlike wine, when it comes to Voice Over IP, "cheap" is the name of the game. Driven by the high cost of international calls and the global recession, consumers are looking for more affordable alternatives for their communication needs. Recognizing this, Cheap Voip, Inc. has launched wholesale VOIP service for consumers and individuals.
By partnering with Future Nine - an existing VOIP phone service provider - Cheap Voip Inc. is able to leverage Future Nine's existing infrastructure and experience to deliver quality and problem-free service to customers world-wide.
Some of the features built-in to the service are:
- Set your CID from the web console, or set it from your PBX.
- Add additional SIP peers as needed, set IP authentication from the web console.
- Control your concurrent calls limit (channels) from the web console.
- Choice of 3 routes: grey, standard, and premium.
- 6/6 billing (except Mexico).
- Prompt support (via email).
- No minimum usage currently. Minimum deposit to start only $50.
- Purchase credit via PayPal or Google Checkout.
Cheap Voip Inc. has been featured on a number of VOIP comparison sites, including Cheap Voip Providers - a site which compares calling rates to almost every destination on the planet between major Voice Over IP providers. Not surprisingly, Cheap Voip Inc offers the best rate to almost every destination compared.