Less than three hours after receiving an order, JumpUpon.com can have a business’ promotion featuring a special it’s offering for that night, the next day, or for an extended length of time out the door and in the hands of targeted local consumers.
Charlotte, NC (PRWEB) July 05, 2011
JumpUpon.com, a leading innovator in local deals, discounts and coupons, announced the launch of their same-day social media advertising platform today. Now, businesses can reach potential customers any minute of the day and those deals may last for a few hours to a few years.
JumpUpon.com differentiates itself from other “daily deal” sites, which retain a portion of sales proceeds as part of their fees. Catering to their local clients, JumpUpon.com offers businesses the chance to set their own discounts and provides a traditional pay-per-reach model which charges customers a flat rate based upon the number of individuals they wish to reach. Businesses retain 100% of their profits and can set the discount for as little, or as much, as they wish to offer.
“We provide businesses with the opportunity to generate revenue via last-minute advertising,” says co-founder Robert Tyree. “Less than three hours after receiving an order, JumpUpon.com can have a business’ promotion featuring a special it’s offering for that night, the next day, or for an extended length of time out the door and in the hands of targeted local consumers.”
JumpUpon.com puts businesses in charge of what their deals contain, when the deals are sent out, who the deals are sent to, and how much they want to spend. JumpUpon.com offers businesses many specific benefits, including:
- Self Service – Any business can sign up and start creating deals on their own time or, if questions arise, they can work with JumpUpon staff to help create their promotion.
- No product or service limitations—JumpUpon.com doesn’t expect businesses to pick one specific item for discount offers. Discounts can be for a range of items and offer a blanket discount.
- No Date and Time Restrictions—JumpUpon.com knows that time is money. Businesses can specify when they want their deals to be delivered and for how long they want the deal to be good for, be it a few hours or a few years.
- Flexibility—While JumpUpon.com may decline a deal if the savings are minimal, they don’t require discounts to be only 50% or greater, like many “daily deal” and group buying companies.
- Local and Targeted—JumpUpon.com offers businesses the chance to target as many, or as few, customers as they want, be it a whole country, city or three city blocks.
Thanks to their new same-day advertising platform, JumpUpon.com gives businesses the chance to make targeted advertising decisions and reach even more potential customers in just a few simple steps. “That’s something that’s not been possible until now,” says co-founder Curtis Sund. “We’re giving businesses across the country complete control and the opportunity to advertise their goods and services to potential customers at any minute of the day.”
For a limited time, JumpUpon.com is giving businesses the opportunity to pay what they want. Businesses won’t be charged a fee during this time. Instead, they’ll pay what they feel JumpUpon.com deserves for their advertising services. JumpUpon.com invites businesses across the country to try their advertising services, decide what to pay, and still enjoy the benefit of keeping 100% of the sales revenue.
JumpUpon is the social advertising service that allows people to receive timely deals, discounts, and coupons, AKA JumpUpons, from local restaurants, retailers, attractions, hotels, and other businesses – all at a moment’s notice. JumpUpon's service is a simple, cost effective way for businesses to reach consumers from the surrounding area at a moment’s notice and at their own terms. JumpUpon is available nationwide and has locations in Omaha, Nebraska, Charlotte, North Carolina, and Austin, Texas. To start receiving JumpUpons near you, or to find out more information about JumpUpon, visit http://www.jumpupon.com. To learn more on how to start offering specials and connect your business with local customers, visit http://business.jumpupon.com.