Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) September 08, 2011
JW Marriott® Camelback Inn Resort & Spa invites guests to relax and do their own thing with the newest Fling + Swing package. Whether vacation fun means hitting the greens, lounging by the pool, shopping, dining out or even enjoying high-tech fun, the whole family will find something to delight and entertain them at this legendary Scottsdale resort. Starting at $169 per night, the package includes a daily $50 resort credit, unlimited rounds of golf, free kids’ meals, shopping discounts and more. The Fling + Swing package is available September 7 through December 30, 2011.
Guests booking under the Fling + Swing package will enjoy luxurious accommodations in a deluxe, Pueblo-style guest room. And in addition to the $50 nightly resort credit, the package includes all of the following:
- Unlimited Golf
- High-speed, wireless Internet in guestrooms
- Unlimited local and domestic long distance calls
- 1 complimentary appetizer after 4 p.m. with purchase of item of equal or greater value at BLT Steak, Rita's Kitchen or R Bar
- Complimentary meals for kids 12 and under from the Rita's Kitchen kids menu
- 15% off gift and clothing purchases at the Resort, Spa and Golf shops
- Preferred rates and rental discounts at Camelback Golf Club
- Complimentary shuttle service from the Resort to Camelback Golf Club
- Complimentary 2 hour tennis court use
- Complimentary 2 hour bicycle rental (based on availability)
The Fling + Swing Package lets guests enjoy one of the most legendary hotels in the country at an affordable rate that is hard to beat. Plus, the long list of complimentary amenities the Camelback Inn has attached to this package ensures families and individuals alike an opportunity to create lasting memories.
To reserve this Scottsdale hotel deal, simply visit their website and use promotional code ZJ5.
About JW Marriott Camelback Inn Resort & Spa
Set on 125 acres of Sonoran Desert terrain in affluent Paradise Valley, Camelback Inn embodies the spirit of the Southwest with its peaceful desert setting, private grounds for hiking and meditation and indigenous plant life. The resort features 453 oversized guest rooms and suites, each with a private entrance and garden patio or balcony. The property—which recently received its 35th consecutive AAA Five Diamond Award—also offers 36 holes of championship golf, six tennis courts, a 32,000-square-foot spa, three swimming pools, and seven restaurants and lounges. For more information, visit http://www.marriott.com/phxcb.