– The JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square Hotel is pleased to introduce the new Pacific Conference Center with completely redesigned meeting rooms.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) January 09, 2012
The JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square Hotel is pleased to introduce the new Pacific Conference Center with completely redesigned meeting rooms. Located on-property, with its own distinct entrance, this premier boutique meeting Center boasts five renovated conference rooms with endless service offerings. The Pacific Conference Center’s facilities coupled with the JW Marriott’s commitment to exceptional service are positioned to deliver impressive results.
At present, the Pacific Conference Center is officially the only hotel conference center located in San Francisco proper. The Center’s meeting rooms are ideally suited for a group of 10-30 people per room and provide the perfect environment to host hi-tech think tanks, brainstorming sessions, executive board meetings, depositions, and countless other meeting formats. With every detail, from individually crafted food and beverage menus to unique all-inclusive San Francisco meeting packages, tailored to the request of each client, the Pacific Conference Center will provide guests with a luxury corporate experience.
The new Center space, encompassing five meeting rooms, offers:
- A dedicated meeting concierge available to support guests’ every need
- Flexible and private conference rooms, all self-contained within the Center
- White “erase” walls and smartboards to capture interactive genius
- LCD and LED projectors and large image screens built into conference rooms
- Ceiling mounted speakers to compliment audio quality
- WiFi high-speed internet capabilities in all conference rooms
- Easy access touch panel in-wall controls for AV
- Ergonomic chairs designed for comfort, ease and mobility
- Hard top work tables and wall surfaces
- Plush earth tone carpets, sound absorbing area rugs, and tasteful wall design elements
To simplify the booking process for group meetings, please directly contact Roxy Stone at Roxy(dot)Stone(at)marriott(dot)com or 415-929-2096.
About the JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square
Located in the heart of San Francisco and featuring stunning architectural designs and unsurpassed guest amenities, the JW Marriott is a leader among San Francisco hotels. Union Square guests will find the hotel's spacious and sophisticated guest rooms, skilled event planners and on-site services second to none. The hotel also features its own Level Three Restaurant, open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The adjacent Level III Lounge offers a great location for business networking, socializing or gathering with friends. Luxury amenities, including 24-hour personal butler service, are provided at this San Francisco hotel in addition to well-appointed guest rooms featuring the popular Revive Collection of bedding ensembles. The hotel also has an onsite fitness center and offers convenient valet parking. For more information, visit http://www.marriott.com/SFOJW