The site has been carefully designed to make it easy for users to access our information and to find answers to the questions they may have after being wronged by another person or company.
Kansas City, MO (PRWEB) September 17, 2011
Victims of fraud and negligence nationwide can now turn to the Potts Law Firm’s new website to learn how to protect their rights and obtain the compensation they deserve.
The Kansas City law firm recently unveiled the site, http://www.potts-law.com, which allows users to seamlessly navigate through comprehensive information about the law firm, its highly skilled and dedicated trial attorneys and its core practice areas.
“The site has been carefully designed to make it easy for users to access our information and to find answers to the questions they may have after being wronged by another person or company,” says the law firm’s founder and managing partner, Derek Potts, a Kansas City injury lawyer who has earned a national reputation for his trial advocacy.
“We believe our new website reflects the professionalism of our law firm as well as our primary focus on meeting our clients’ particular needs in each case as efficiently as possible.”
Among the many features that the Potts Law Firm’s new, state-of-the-art website offers are:
- Our Attorneys – Profiles of the firm’s highly skilled and experienced trial lawyers, with information about their educational backgrounds and the results they have achieved for clients across the country.
- Practice Areas – In-depth sections that cover the broad range of areas in which the firm assists clients, including pharmaceutical liability, medical device liability, consumer and business fraud, class actions, serious personal injuries, medical malpractice, product liability and environmental contamination.
- Frequently Asked Questions – Helpful responses to questions that often arise in areas such as birth injuries and medical malpractice as well as car, truck and motorcycle accidents.
- Results – Details about the firm’s involvement in landmark lawsuits, settlements and jury verdicts on both a local and national scale, including results that have been obtained at both the trial court and appellate levels.
- Community Involvement – An overview of the many organizations that the Potts Law Firm supports through financial donations and volunteer efforts as part of its mission of giving back to the communities it serves.
- Contact Us – Contact information and an easy-to-use form that can be submitted online in order to request a free consultation with the firm’s trial attorneys.
“Visiting our website and acquiring information is only the first step on the road to recovery,” Potts says. “It’s important to act on what you learn and protect your rights.”
About Potts Law Firm
Founded in 2002 by Derek Potts, Potts Law Firm, LLP, is based in Kansas City, Missouri, and committed to aggressively representing those who have been wronged by the negligence, misconduct, or fraud of others from coast to coast. The firm’s practice areas include: Aviation, birth injuries, car accidents, class action, consumer protection, dangerous drugs and devices, environmental and toxic exposure, medical malpractice, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, nursing home neglect, securities litigation, unfair business practices and truck accidents. For more information, call the firm toll-free at (866) 311-2230 or use its online form.