...[we] hope to give away at least one custom website per calendar quarter...
Kansas City, MO (PRWEB) April 28, 2011
Kansas City Website Design (http://www.kansas-city-website-design.com) today announced the launch of a new 'Extreme Website Makeover' program where qualifying organizations can apply to win a brand new, custom website makeover.
KCWD released the following statement: “In two years we’ve become one of the Midwest’s premier website design and web development companies. We’ve worked with some very successful, fast growing companies from Internet startups to traditional businesses of all sizes. In every case, we’ve lead our clients to search engine dominance and have helped grow their businesses. We are proud of our 100% client retention rate.”
“We could do better, however, with our efforts at community involvement. Some of the best and most important content comes from websites that do not have the financial resources or budget to allocate toward web design, search engine optimization and development - although many of these sites could benefit from doing so. These organizations and their users deserve the same type of Internet experience offered by commercial websites. More importantly, we have the proven ability to raise a website’s search engine visibility and our goal is to help as many organizations as possible so they can increase their user base and hopefully help to increase their web-based donor funding. This will be our unique way of giving back.”
Kansas City Web Design hopes to donate one custom website per calendar quarter in 2011 and work towards one each month for 2012. The program is not open to all organizations. Some qualifications and restrictions include:
1. Must be a non-profit, school, university or high impact blog.
2. Applies to existing websites with a demonstrated following.
3. The program is for custom website design and development and does not include web application software development, third party software integration or other custom software development. Also does not include third party hosting, domain fees or third party web software or related fees.
4. The program includes search engine friendly coding and website launch assistance, but not ongoing SEO services.
5. The program is open to any qualifying organization based in the US.
The company will review inquiries on a monthly basis and winners will be announced online. To apply, qualifying websites & blogs should email Kansas City Web Design and include some brief information about the organization's background, mission and some information about their experience and history on the Internet.
About Kansas City Website Design
Kansas-City-Website-Design.com is a Kansas City SEO & Web Development company. The firm specializes in graphic and website design, search engine optimization, Internet marketing and web application software development. For more information, visit http://www.kansas-city-website-design.com.
# # #