Our customers often asked us to be their one stop shop for all things check-in and to provide the check-in station and PC in addition to our software subscription solutions,” said Alex Smith, CEO of KidCheck. “We listened to their request and are excited
Boise, Idaho (PRWEB) February 22, 2012
KidCheck, Inc. today announced it has added check-in station hardware products to its suite of secure children’s check-in software solutions to improve the overall check-in experience. These new offerings include the KidCheck Complete Check-in Station, KidCheck Check-in PC and KidCheck Mobile Check-in Cart.
“Our customers often asked us to be their one stop shop for all things check-in and to provide the check-in station and PC in addition to our software subscription solutions,” said Alex Smith, CEO of KidCheck. “We listened to their request and are excited to now offer innovative check-in station hardware solutions that fulfill a variety of needs.”
“Additionally, we’ve taken it one step further,” continues Smith. “To make check-in as simple and effortless as possible, we pre-load the check-in PC with the necessary software and drivers so it’s set-up and ready to run the software subscription they purchased. This continues KidCheck’s goal of delivering smart, simple check-in solutions.”
KidCheck Check-in Station Offerings
The KidCheck Complete Check-in Station provides a full featured, stylish solution incorporating all the hardware you need to complete check-in, all in one package. It includes the check-in PC system, mobile cart and starter kit.
The KidCheck Check-in PC provides a fully functional, ready-to-go computing system in a sleek black look. The KidCheck Check-in PC features:
- A full-featured, space-saving Asus® EeeBox PC EB1021 nettop mounted directly behind an 18.5”LCD monitor to create a virtual all-in-one, plus compact keyboard and mouse
- Pre-loaded with check-in software and drivers to run check-in out of the box (software subscription not included)
- The nettop is just over an inch wide and incorporates a 1.65GHz AMD Dual-Core Processor E-450, 2GB DDR3 memory, 320GB HDD storage, Windows 7 Home Premium, integrated high-speed 802.11b/g/n WiFi, four USB 2.0 and two USB 3.0 ports
- Customers have the option of purchasing the Check-in PC and Mobile Cart as a package or separately
The KidCheck Mobile Check-in Cart organizes check-in items in a compact, stylish design.
- It neatly holds a notebook PC, or monitor plus keyboard, printer and scanner
- It’s easy to assemble, simple to use and mobile, which allows you to quickly move check-in to where you need it
- This mobile cart features two shelves, a storage compartment and is specifically designed for compact computer systems such as notebooks or nettops
The KidCheck Check-in Starter Kit covers basic check-in needs with a DYMO LabelWriter printer, KidCheck laser barcode scanner and four pack of labels.
KidCheck, Inc. provides secure, web based children’s check-in software and complete check-in station solutions for churches and child care professionals. KidCheck is committed to delivering easy-to-use, reliable and secure check-in systems backed by expert, personal service and support. To learn more or to sign up for a demo visit http://www.kidcheck.com.