With a love of wood so deeply rooted in the company’s value base, and with Mother Nature so close at hand, it is only natural for us to care for the environment.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) October 25, 2010
Kvänum, a world leader in customized interior design, reaffirmed their environmental policies today. Kvänum’s green building and design policies includes:
1) Working for a better environment is an ongoing and highly prioritized venture that is fully integrated in primary business activities in organizations, areas of responsibility, and routines.
2) Environmental work is distinguished by an ambition to implement improvements on an ongoing basis, with highest priority given to the areas that generate the greatest environmental impact.
3) Employees receive appropriate training and motivation to work in the most environmentally responsible manner possible.
4) Goals and results are followed up quantitatively and are fully accessible so as to highlight and confirm input.
5) The company works to ensure that the purchase of raw materials, internal production processes, and selection of suppliers and freight carriers are all carried out with an appropriate balance between environmental concerns and financial goals.
6) Products hazardous to employees or to the environment are stored and handled in such a way as to minimize the risk of accidents.
7) The company maintains good relations with authorities, and follows all applicable laws and directives very closely.
”Kvänum has developed over nearly a full century to its position today, where it is almost synonymous with the highest quality and a design idiom true to nature, said Natalia Nordström, owner of Kvänum Custom Kitchen Cabinets San Francisco. “With a love of wood so deeply rooted in the company’s value base, and with Mother Nature so close at hand, it is only natural for us to care for the environment.”
For more information about beautifully crafted Kvänum kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets, closet systems, and accessories, visit the San Francisco showroom located at 526 Washington Street, see their website at http://www.kvanum.com/showrooms/usa/san-francisco, or call (415) 263-9893.
For more than 80 years, Kvänum has created customized design solutions to discerning customers all over the world. Beautiful craftsmanship and high quality materials have made Kvänum the market leader in Scandinavia. Recently expanded to the United States and the San Francisco Bay Area, Kvänum employs skilled craftspeople who manufacture every kitchen, bathroom and storage solution at the company’s joinery factory on the plains of West Götaland, Sweden.