Aberdeen, SD (Vocus) September 2, 2010
Homeowner’s may not know about numerous convenient add-ons that can be installed to update their kitchen. National home remodeling franchise Kitchen Tune-Up offers six quick and inexpensive ways to make a big change and maximize the homeowner’s space.
1. Roll-Out Trays. Homeowners can get their hands on what they need fast with roll-out trays. There is no need to get on your hands and knees reaching into the back of your cabinet. Instead, put your items on roll-out shelf and pull them right to you! For example, pots, pans and lids in a rollout tray are organized and at your fingertips.
2. Half-Moon Shelves. If space is limited and there isn’t enough room for a Lazy Susan in a corner, you can still store canned goods -- or anything -- and utilize that empty space with a pull-out half-moon shelf. A great way to maximize space!
3. Tip-Out Trays. Many homeowners have false panels under their sink; however this is an excellent area for tip-out trays. It is a great hiding place for unattractive cleaning items and other sink-area clutter.
4. Custom Drawer Dividers & Accessories. Using custom drawer dividers and accessories is a great way to organize silverware, cooking utensils, spices, and just about anything else.
5. Roll-Out Waste Baskets. Easy roll-out waste baskets make removing garbage from the kitchen a breeze.
6. Roll-Out Recycling Centers. Installing a recycling center is a fast and easy way to separate garbage and recyclables.
To locate the nearest Kitchen Tune-Up for a free in-home consultation, visit kitchentuneup.com or call 800.333.6385. You can also try Kitchen Tune-Up’s free online Design Tool at kitchentuneup.com. The Design Tool lets you try different cabinet species, colors, styles, glazes, knobs and pulls and even design your dream kitchen by choosing different appliances, countertops, backsplashes, flooring, faucets, lighting, and blinds.
About Kitchen Tune-Up:
Kitchen Tune-Up specializes in home remodeling. They offer wood reconditioning “Tune-Ups”, cabinet refacing and redooring, custom cabinetry and closet organization. Kitchen Tune-Up has been ranked Entrepreneur Magazine’s #1 home remodeling franchise for 20 years and has more than 200 franchises in the United States and Canada. Learn more about franchise territories that are available nationwide and in Canada at kitchentuneup.com or ktufranchise.com.