Knowteria's complimentary research report indicates what Americans buy, who they buy it for and how they will spend their holiday.
Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) February 12, 2010
Knowteria, a Minneapolis Market Research Firm, has published its report, "Valentine’s Day Facts and Figures," a short and snappy guide to detailed facts and figures on consumers and spending for Valentine’s Day.
The report includes interesting facts and figures with verified citations built from an arsenal of authoritative sources. It will assist public relations professionals and journalists in gleaning essential facts and generating articles related to Valentine’s Day.
Consumers will spend an estimated total of $14.1 billion dollars (1) for Valentine’s Day. Knowteria's compiled research indicates what Americans buy, who they buy it for and how they will spend their holiday.
Key findings from Knowteria's 2010 Valentine’s Day research include:
- Valentine’s Day is the largest e-card sending occasion of the year. An estimated 15 million e-valentines will be sent in 2010 (2).
- More than 36 million heart-shaped boxes of chocolate will be sold for Valentine's Day (3).
- Italian (33%) and French (29%) are considered the most romantic cuisines (4).
- One in four Americans prefers spending Valentine's Day with a pet rather than a partner (5).
Request a complimentary copy of Knowteria’s “Valentine’s Day Facts and Figures” report by visiting http://www.knowteria.com/valentines-day-facts-and-figures.
Knowteria specializes in business intelligence across a broad range of industries for advertisers, marketers, designers, business managers, media strategists and more. The company's in-depth reports rely on the best resources and search strategies in the field and are specially tailored to meet the unique demands of its clients.
Knowteria's newly designed website with a complete list of its market research services was recently built and launched by Internet Exposure, a full-service Minneapolis web design agency.
(1) National Retail Federation (2) Greeting Card Association (3) National Confectioners Association (4) OpenTable.com (5) Reuters/Ipsos
# # #