We are taking what we have learned from the numerous projects we have completed over the years and used that experience to build what we think is the most complete package of products and services available in this field.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Cairo, Mo (PRWEB) December 12, 2006
Grain Bin Supply Company is proud to announce its location in Cairo, Missouri. The company is expanding its service area to Missouri, Illinois, Arkansas, Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Kentucky, and Mississippi.
"We want to take this opportunity to thank each of our customers for their past business," said Ken and Martha Knuppel, owners of Grain Bin Supply Company. "We will still be providing the same great products, but adding more services."
GrainBinSupply.com offers Sukup bins and continuous-flow dryers, Mayrath transport augers, Sentinel steel buildings, plus a full range of grain bins, dryers and grain handling products.
"We are taking what we have learned from the numerous projects we have completed over the years and used that experience to build what we think is the most complete package of products and services available in this field."
GrainBinSupply.com is a one stop source for all grain storage, drying and handling needs. Knuppel's inventory lists steel buildings designed to meet building codes, with wider free spans and less roof space waste. allowing for more flexibility. The company offers:
- Competitive prices -- Long a cornerstone of a Knuppel bin, the company knows that price is important. GrainBinSupply.com is always price competitive.
- Product -- Sukup bins carry 5 year warranties, the best in the business. Sukup bins have a 5000 lb. roof load rating, beating their competitors.
- Construction -- Grain Bin Supply Company's crew is a full-time, professional crew, working year-round,
- Service -- Grain Bin Supply Company now has a qualified, full-time service technician, working year-round.
- Experience - Grain Bin Supply Company has bin-builders with extensive experience in constructing all manner of new and used bins and extensive experience with Sukup grain bins.
For farming operations considering adding new storage or a new dryer, the winter discount period is in effect. Prices are the lowest Grain Bin Supply Company can offer before next year's harvest. In addition, for operations needing used bin moving or retrofit projects, Grain Bin Supply Company is scheduling now for these types of projects to be completed before summer.
About Grain Bin Supply Company
Grain Bin Supply Company specializes in grain storage systems, grain drying systems, grain handling systems, continuous-flow dryers, Mayrath transport augers, and Sentinel steel buildings. In today's farm economy, farmers and ranchers cannot afford to lose any grain crops to overfill, spoilage, or contamination. Grain Bin Supply Company can help improve any agricultural operation with the proper setup, operation, and maintenance of grain bin storage. For more information, please contact Ken Knuppel at 1-660-263-6700 or visit http://www.GrainBinSupply.com.
Ken and Martha Knuppel
Grain Bin Supply Company
P.O. Box 86
Cairo, Mo. 65239
New Number: 1.660.263.6700