Komal Herbals is pleased to be added to the store shelves of Whole Foods Markets
Sewickley, PA (PRWEB) June 24, 2008
Komal Herbals, the maker of premium quality Ayurvedic-inspired all natural products, today announced that select North Atlantic Whole Foods Markets® will be adding its Kazana Super Nutrition Bars, Exotic Cashews and the AyurBest™ dietary supplements to store shelves. Locations include twenty-six Whole Foods Markets in Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut.
Komal Herbals' line of new Ayurveda-inspired herbal and natural products are made using all natural ingredients such as whole herbs and spices. Ayurveda is a natural healthcare system that originated in India more than 5,000 years ago and uses the inherent principles of nature to bring the body back into equilibrium.
The Kazana Whole Foods line of wellness products now available at Whole Food Markets include:
All natural Kazana Super Nutrition Bars, which contain the ancient Himalayan super fruit Amalaki (also known as Amla berry or Indian Gooseberry). Each savory Kazana bar features a delicious blend of Chyawanprash (Praas), made of 40 synergistic herbs and spices, and healthy raw fruits, nuts and seeds to create an antioxidant rich, wholesome superfood that invigorates the mind and body. Every bite contains an extraordinary flavorful blend of raw and unaltered food and is easy to incorporate into your daily routine.
Kazana bars are available in 5 mouth-watering flavors:
- Chai. Indian Chai flavor made from the highest quality blend of herbs and spices - a real treat for the discerning Chai lover.
- Mango Coconut. Tropical flavors are refreshing, original, and a surprising treat for the taste buds. Pack a bar in your child's lunch to give them the energy they need for the day.
- Pistachio. The combination of pistachios and a secret spice delivers a powerful and satisfying pistachio flavor like you have never tasted before.
- Cashew Curry. A unique savory sweetness flavored with exotic Indian spices packed full of nutrients.
- Cocoa Chip. Pure, dark chocolate and nuts is a dream come true for the true chocolate lover and it's a great way to treat yourself to chocolate without the guilt.
- Delicious line of fresh exotic cashews, roasted and seasoned with a spice blend of turmeric, black pepper and a variety of Himalayan rock salts to provide the necessary minerals and trace elements that are essential to good health and digestion. Exotic cashews are available in two tasty flavors: Himalayan Secret and Sweet 'n' Sour.
The AyurBest Ayurvedic dietary supplement now available at Whole Food Markets is Praas Anti-Aging Herbal Tonic. Prass contains the ancient Himalayan super fruit Amalaki (also known as Amla berry or Indian Gooseberry) known for its powerful health benefits and 40 rejuvenating herbs and spices, to create a restorative anti-aging herbal tonic that helps to restore youth, vigor and vitality.
"Komal Herbals is pleased to be added to the store shelves of Whole Foods Markets," says Hasmukh Parekh, president of Komal Herbals, Inc. "This represents a significant milestone for our business. Whole Foods is a well-known and highly respected grocery chain that emphasizes the healthiest, organic and natural products available. The AyurBest line of all natural products and our line of Kazana Whole Foods are an excellent choice for customers who desire high-end, health-conscious products."
About Komal Herbals:
Kazana Whole Foods and AyurBest are brands of Komal Herbals, Inc. (http://www.komalherbals.com), founded in 2005 to promote the benefits of Ayurveda. Originating 5,000 years ago, Ayurveda is one of the oldest medical systems in the world. By utilizing unique, all natural and herbal products that work in accordance with the principles of Ayurveda, Kazana Whole Foods and AyurBest formulations are designed to bring the body into healthy equilibrium. A team of experienced executives and managers from the pharmaceutical and business sectors manages Kazana Whole Foods and AyurBest. Komal Herbals is a member of the American Herbal Products Associations (AHPA) and the American Botanical Council.
For more information about our products, please go to http://www.ayurbest.com/pages/experience-ayurveda/story-of-ayurveda.php.
To learn more about Komal Herbals, please email info @ komalherbals.com or call 1-877-741-1771.