AD-COMP is pleased to include KPA’s services as part of member contributions to the AD-COMP program. Synergies and cost savings are obvious with over half of the AD-COMP members already using KPA’s onsite and online services.
Lafayette, CO (PRWEB) March 31, 2010
KPA, a provider of environmental, health, safety, HR compliance, and risk management software and services, has been selected by Auto Dealers Compensation of California, Inc, (AD-COMP) as the loss control service provider for its members.
“AD-COMP is pleased to include KPA’s services as part of member contributions to the AD-COMP program. Synergies and cost savings are obvious with over half of the AD-COMP members already using KPA’s onsite and online services”, says Mark Normandin, Chair of the AD-COMP Board of Trustees. “With direct access to claims administration information on recent loses, KPA loss control professionals can quickly address new issues and provide best in class service to AD-COMP members,”
In providing these new loss control services, KPA will include the following components for each AD-COMP member:
- Access to a dedicated KPA loss control specialist.
- Semi-Annual reviews of loss exposures to identify areas for loss prevention focus.
- Safety program review; KPA representatives will offer to attend and assist with documenting safety meetings during their visits.
- Semi-Annual facility inspections to identify areas where safety culture, facility conditions and employee practices can be cost effectively refined.
- Onsite Training by KPA loss control specialist will be offered during KPA’s semi-annual facility visits.
- Access to KPA’s online system, myKPAonline, for issue tracking, accident management, training recordkeeping and loss prevention/compliance reporting.
“As a member-owned non-profit organization, AD-COMP’s interest is to provide the lowest possible insurance rates by minimizing costs through reduced losses. We are excited to add AD-COMP members to our 3,000 clients and help the ongoing reduction in losses and future costs,” added Vane Clayton, CEO, KPA.
KPA helps business owners attain compliance with state and federal law; reduce the risk of accidents, fines, civil actions, and litigation while saving costs. Over 3,000 clients trust KPA to provide the right combination of training, software, and expert advice. Endorsed by 24 national and state trade associations, KPA is the only provider of EHS and HR services and software designed for the specific requirements of dealerships, manufacturers, and automotive services companies. For more information please visit http://www.kpaonline.com.
AD-COMP is a mutual benefit non-profit corporation owned by California franchised new auto dealers, who have grouped together for the purpose of self-insuring their Workers’ Compensation coverage and establishing a cost effective and comprehensive Workers’ Compensation program.