Dallas, TX (PRWEB) March 22, 2012
Put winter behind and embrace the new season with la Madeleine’s spring menu. This spring, escape to the French countryside with rustic, authentic flavors that say bonjour! Delicate tartines, light pasta and a bold citrus salade are a perfect welcome to warmer weather.
- Parisien Tartine Trio & Citrus Salade – La Madeleine debuts its perfectly portioned sampler trio of savoury tartines, gourmet open-faced sandwiches with flavorful spreads and Parisien flare, in three distinct flavor combinations, accompanied by a refreshing citrus wild field salade.
- Roasted Vegetable Tartine – Lightly roasted vegetables with pesto and provolone on onion dill bread with goat cheese.
- Balsamic Chicken & Tomato Tartine – Balsamic chicken and tomatoes with black olive spread and mayonnaise on onion dill bread.
- Smoked Turkey & Prosciutto Tartine – Smoked turkey, crisp prosciutto and caramelized apples and onions on onion dill bread with brie and goat cheeses.
- Pasta Française – A flavorful combination of warm bowtie pasta and crisp prosciutto, lightly tossed with olive oil, roasted garlic and parmesan cheese, topped with roma tomatoes and parsley.
- Citrus Wild Field Salade with Chicken – Light and delicious, this spring salade of wild field greens is topped with roasted pecans and tangy mandarin oranges, all tossed in la Madeleine’s classic balsamic vinaigrette.
La Madeleine spring selections will be available March 21 through May 15, 2012. Location information and hours of operation are available online at laMadeleine.com.
About la Madeleine Country French Cafés
La Madeleine® Country French Café owns and operates 60 cafés in Texas, Georgia, Washington, D.C., Virginia, Maryland, and Louisiana, offering French country cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. More information on la Madeleine locations and hours and a full menu can be found online at http://www.lamadeleine.com.