EXCLUSIVE - Direct flights and stay 7 nights in the world’s biggest party.
(PRWEB UK) 31 October 2012
Kenwood Travel is delighted to announce an EXCLUSIVE on Las Vegas holidays with Virgin Atlantic, over the New Year period.
Prices start from £982 per person for this New Year travel deal.
Customers leave on 26 December 2012, flying direct with Virgin Atlantic from London Gatwick to Las Vegas, for 7 nights of as much debauchery as one can handle. That’s 7 nights from Boxing Day and over the New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day celebrations. And most would agree there are few other places in the world one would rather be than Las Vegas on New Year’s.
This is an exclusive and one time only offer, so call one Kenwood Travel’s experts today on 0207 749 9220 to take advantage of this amazing travel deal.
Click here to view Kenwood Travel’s special offer and travel deals page, and follow the link to hotel listings available book online via the Las Vegas bookings pages.
About Kenwood Travel:
- To contact Kenwood Travel's consultants, please call +44 207 749 9220.
- Alternatively, visit the Kenwood Travel website for a comprehensive list of hotels, holiday packages and special holiday offers.
- Kenwood Travel is a direct sell tour operator with over 35 years experience, a member of ABTA and ATOL holders (5664).
- For affordable worldwide luxury package holidays, tailor made holidays, weddings, honeymoons or flights and fly drive holidays like Fly Drive Florida, Kenwood Travel is the trusted choice.
- Kenwood Travel contracts directly with airlines and hotels to ensure there is no middleman taking a commission on these superb luxury holidays.
- Kenwood Travel offers a range of different holiday destinations around the globe including holidays to the US, luxury resorts in the Caribbean, including Barbados and St Lucia holidays, hotels in the Middle East, and hotels and beach resorts of the Far East, Indian Ocean and Australia. Meanwhile an extensive selection of family holidays and all inclusive packages will suit all tastes and budgets.