Consumer Report: Due Considerations for Laser Hair Removal

Share Article

Laser hair removal is not a commodity service - as survey results conducted by Celibre Medical aptly demonstrate.

Laser Hair Removal

Laser Hair Removal

A dutiful reminder to any consumer seeking laser hair removal is that it is imperative to consider factors above and beyond the cost of laser hair removal treatment.

It is an unfortunate fact that about 40% of individuals who pay for laser hair removal fail to get the results they had initially hoped for. It is because of this statistic that Celibre set about to investigate the causes of patient dissatisfaction and unveil the findings.
The reality of laser hair removal is that it requires a number of specialized lasers, each one designated for specific skin tones and types of hair. It is not a “one size fits all approach,” requiring a sophisticated practitioner with experience, a track record, and advanced laser technology to maximize patients’ results.

Celibre conducted a survey of people who had undergone laser hair removal treatment within the past 24 months. These individuals were asked before and after laser hair removal treatment about what their priorities were in finding a practitioner. 60% of those surveyed before treatment listed price as the most important factor in finding a practitioner. The other 40% listed the potential results as the most important factor in their decision.

For the individuals that chose price, it was found that less than 50% were satisfied with the result of their treatment. For the group that chose results as most important, over 90% were satisfied with their result.

The study confirmed that laser hair removal is not a commodity service and that using price alone as the priority for choosing a practitioner will lead to lower satisfaction rates. Educated consumers in laser hair removal category should thoroughly investigate the practitioner they are attending, because far too many people are experiencing dissatisfaction with treatment.
A dutiful reminder to any consumer seeking laser hair removal is that it is imperative to consider factors above and beyond the cost of laser hair removal treatment. It is important to consider the area of the body being treated, the type of hair removal and the color of the skin. Each of these factors has an impact on the price of treatment.

Lori Haney, one of the expert practitioners at Celibre Medical describes one of the most surprising factors that patients recall during the course of the treatment is “the degree of flexibility and personalization that goes into each individual’s program.”

As a leading practitioner of laser hair removal in Los Angeles, Orange, Long Beach, Santa Ana and other Southern California regions, Celibre Medical has been offering consumers the gold standard in laser technology. To contact Celibre or find more information on hair removal, visit http://www.Celibre.com or become a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Celibre.

###

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Kevin DiCerbo
Visit website