(PRWEB) May 30, 2012
Eastern Laser dynamic focusing laser marker adopts RF laser imported from USA to ensure large power, high frequency and long service life. Equipped with hi-tech dynamic focusing scanning mirror and control card, this kind of laser marking machine enjoys optimized algorithm, higher marking speed, and powerful functions. This machine performs laser scanning with tiny light spot, and has large working range and high flexibility. Furthermore, this equipment is characterized by heavy application, compact construction, dust-proof, easy installation and strong anti-jamming ability.
1. The laser optical system is totally-enclosed and maintenance-free. It can be assembled at any time.
2. The coherent RF laser, imported from the USA, is characterized by large power, high-quality light spot, stable power and long service life.
3. The 3 axes laser scanning system features compact construction, dust-proof, convenient and accurate installation, strong anti-jamming ability, etc. The heat elimination problem method of the scanning motor and the drive board has been taken into full consideration during the design of the system, so as to ensure the stability of the system under long-hours working condition.
4. This equipment has been enabled to run more stably and with even longer service life by utilizing water cooling on both the RF laser and extender lens.
5. USB interface bus has been adopted for the control card, which supports offline operation, stepper motor with X, Y, Z and R axis (X, Y and Z axis linked.), start-up and stopping marking by external control.
6. It supports 2 methods of distorted correction, including formula correction and Newton interpolation correction.
7. Strong graphics drawing and editing functions enable direct marking of color graphic or marking after color convert from RGB to grey scale.
8. It supports TrueType font, single-line font, single-dimension bar code and two-dimension bar code, and also is compatible to general bitmap format and vector graphics.
It is perfect for “laser engrave paper” and other non-metal materials, including leather, rubber, wood board, bamboo products, organic glass, ceramic tile, plastics, marble, jade, crystal and cloth etc.