Elba’s production process is automated in order to guarantee high quality products
Aiken, SC (PRWEB) November 16, 2012
Paini Spa Rubinetterie, the maker of LaToscana Elba faucets, was established in 1954 in Pogno, Italy. Elba’s production process is automated in order to guarantee high quality products. Paini makes the faucet body, valves, and valve cover plates out of solid brass, which ensures long corrosion free life of the core material. The Elba line comes in two finishes: Chrome and Brushed Nickel; the latter finish is done by using a PVD process (Physical Vapor Deposition) that makes the treated surface 10 times more scratch resistant than a traditional chrome finish. The manufacturer offers a limited lifetime warranty on both finishes to the original purchaser.
Elba bathroom faucet models:
- 78CR207 chrome (78PW207 brushed nickel) – wall mount vessel filler can be used with any type of lavatory vessel. However, the spout reach (length) of 7” puts some limit on the size of the vessel and the vanity that has to allow installation of the vessel close to the wall. The height of installation can be adjusted individually without restrictions. The faucet comes with a rough-in valve installed inside the wall (behind drywall, between studs). The handles are mounted on an 8” center. The drain is not included with the faucet.
- 78CR211 chrome (78PW211 brushed nickel) – single post mount lavatory faucet. It is 6 7/16” tall with 4” spout reach. The faucet comes with a metal pop-up drain.
- 78CR214 chrome (78PW214 brushed nickel) – wide spread lavatory faucet that is significantly taller than the single post mount faucet - its overall height is 12 ¾”, the spout reaches 6 ½”. The goose-neck spout has an 8 ½” clearance between the counter top and the aerator. The metal pop-up drain is included in the set.
- 78CR250 chrome (78PW250 brushed nickel) – is a high arc, single post mount lavatory faucet with an overall height of 10 ½” and 6 5/16” aerator clearance. The goose-neck spout reaches 6 5/8” from the center of the faucet body. The set comes with a metal pop-up drain assembly.
- 78CR690 chrome (78PW690 brushed nickel) – thermostatic shower-only faucet with a built-in volume control. The lower knob handle adjusts the temperature—this handle can be left in a set position in order to “memorize” the temperature settings; the top handle is used for turning the shower on and off as well as regulating the volume. The shower head is single function (only one type of spray), the face of the shower head is 6” in diameter and it comes with a 7 ¾” long shower arm. The set includes an all-brass rough-in valve with ½” IPS inlets (IPS stands for Internal Pipe Swivel connection – in other words ½” threaded inlet that can accommodate a ½” iron, copper or PVC pipe)
- 78CR697 chrome (78PW697 brushed nickel) – pressure balance tub and shower faucet. The pressure balance feature means that the pressure between the hot water and cold water is actively regulated by a diaphragm inside the valve. So, if the pressure in the line drops because a toilet has been flushed or another faucet in the house has used the water, the shower’s water temperature won’t change because the water pressure will be adjusted almost instantaneously, thus retaining the same temperature settings. The handle on the valve regulates only the water temperature, thus turning the handle opens the full volume of water immediately. At first, water runs out of the tub spout. In order to change its direction, the diverter needs to be pulled on the tub spout in order to redirect the water toward the shower head. The shower head has only one setting. The shower head is single function, the face of the shower head is 6” in diameter and it comes with a 7 ¾” long shower arm. The set includes all-brass rough-in valves with ½” IPS inlets.
All LaToscana Elba bathroom faucets are available at http://www.warehouse-usa.com and come with free ground shipping to 48 contiguous states. For more information, please call the toll free number: 888-693-8066