Elba faucets are in compliance with stringent California lead free regulations and with New York City maximum water flow rate
Aiken, SC (PRWEB) February 06, 2013
LaToscana Elba Collection of faucets constitute a great new addition to the growing Warehouse USA online inventory and add significantly to its product diversification.
New decorating ideas bring fresh decorating styles in bathrooms, including faucets with new, sleek designs. One such line carried by Warehouse USA is LaToscana Elba, a collection of faucets in a modern minimalistic style. However, the faucets are not limited to households that have decorated their interior with predominantly modern appliances. Elba faucets are the most recognized by their round spout and handle bases, and rod handles. The faucet body and rough-in valves are made out of solid brass, which ensures a long corrosion-free life of the core material. Elba faucets are in compliance with stringent California lead free regulations and with New York City maximum water flow rate. They use ceramic disc cartridges which ensure long life of the valve and make the faucet drip free. On the top of that, the ceramic disc cartridges offer a smooth operation with low resistance.
The new Elba models introduced to Warehouse USA’s inventory include:
- Roman faucet 78CR102 chrome finish (78PW102 brushed nickel) – the faucet is designed to be installed on a tub rim (if the rim is made to accommodate a faucet) or on a horizontal deck no thicker than 1 1/2”. The handles can be installed from 8” up to 27 1/2” apart; the faucet’s spout is 9” tall and the clearance between the deck and the aerator is 5 3/4”, the spout reaches 6” from the center of the faucet body. This faucet can be used in conjunction with USCR447 chrome or (USPW447 brushed nickel) hand shower with diverter.
- Wall mount vessel filler 78CR207 chrome (78PW207 brushed nickel) – the faucet can be used with any type of lavatory vessel. However, the spout reach (length) of 7” puts some limit on the size of the vessel and the vanity that has to allow installation of the vessel close to the wall. The height of installation can be adjusted individually without restrictions. The faucet comes with a rough-in valve installed inside the wall (behind drywall, between studs). The handles are mounted on an 8” center. The drain is not included with the faucet.
- Single post vessel filler 73CR211L chrome (78PW211L brushed nickel) – this faucet is 12 3/4” tall with a 8 1/2“ clearance between the deck and the aerator. The spout reaches 6” from the center of the faucet body. It needs to be noted that unlike majority of vessel filers this one comes with a metal pop-up drain assembly.
- Single post lavatory faucet 78CR211 chrome (78PW211 brushed nickel) – it is 6 7/16” tall with a 4” spout reach and a 2 1/8” clearance between the deck and the aerator. The faucet comes with a metal pop-up drain assembly. Since this faucet is relatively small and has a low aerator clearance it is suitable for small to medium size bathroom sinks.
- Widespread lavatory faucet 78CR214 chrome (78PW214 brushed nickel) – the faucet has a 12 3/4” tall gooseneck spout with a 8 1/2” clearance between the counter top and the aerator; the spout has a reach of 6 1/2” from the center of the faucet body. The faucet can be installed on maximum 2” thick counter tops. The metal pop-up drain is included in the set.
All LaToscana Elba bathroom faucets are available at http://www.warehouse-usa.com and come with free ground shipping to 48 contiguous states. For more information, please call the toll free number: 888-693-8066