Elix faucets are in compliance with stringent California lead free regulations and with New York City maximum water flow rate
Aiken, SC (PRWEB) February 05, 2013
LaToscana Elix Collection of faucets constitute a great new addition to the growing Warehouse USA online inventory and add significantly to its product diversification.
New decorating ideas bring fresh decorating styles in bathrooms, including faucets with new, sleek designs. One such a line carried by Warehouse USA is LaToscana Elix, a collection of faucets in a modern minimalistic style. However, the faucets are not limited to households that have decorated their interior with predominantly modern appliances. Elix faucets are the most recognized by their square spout and handle bases, and blade handles. The faucet body and rough-in valves are made out of solid brass, which ensures a long corrosion free life of the core material. Elix faucets are in compliance with stringent California lead free regulations and with New York City maximum water flow rate. They use ceramic disc cartridges which ensure long life of the valve and make the faucet drip free. On the top of that, the ceramic disc cartridges offer a smooth operation with low resistance.
The new Elix models introduced to Warehouse USA’s inventory include:
- Roman tub faucet 85CR102 chrome finish (85PW102 brushed nickel) – the faucet is designed to be installed on a tub rim (if the rim is made to accommodate a faucet) or on a horizontal deck no thicker than 2 1/2”. The handles can be installed from 8” up to 27 1/2” apart; the faucet’s spout is 10” tall and the clearance between the deck and the aerator is 6 3/4”, the spout reaches 6” from the center of the faucet body. This faucet can be used in conjunction with USCR447 chrome or (USPW447 brushed nickel) hand shower with diverter.
- Single post lavatory faucet 85CR250 chrome finish (85PW250 brushed nickel) – the faucet has two blade handles mounted directly on the faucet body, a gooseneck spout 11 1/4“ tall with a 7 1/4 ” clearance between the deck and the aerator. The spout has a 7 1/4” reach from the center of the faucet body. The faucet comes with a metal pop-up drain.
- Thermostatic tub and shower faucet 85CR691 chrome finish (85PW691 brushed nickel) – the faucet comes with a 5 3/4“ long tub filler (without diverter), 8” rain shower head, and 12” shower arm. The thermo valve is a combination of a thermostatic, volume control, and a diverter valve. The bottom knob controls the water’s temperature – once it is set at a desirable level it will remain at the same temperature settings until changed. The top blade handle is a combination of a volume control and a diverter – once the handle is turned clockwise it opens one outlet (i.e. shower head) if it is turned counter-clockwise it opens the second outlet, at the same time, it is controlling the amount of water that is sent to an outlet.
- Tub and shower faucet 85CR797 chrome finish (85PW797 brushed nickel) – the faucet comes with a 5 3/4” long tub filler (without diverter), 8” rain shower head, and 12” shower arm. The set uses a pressure balance valve, which means that it maintains a constant temperature even if another faucet in the system is turned on or a toilet is flushed causing the water pressure to drop which in turn could lead to scalding. The bottom blade handle on the valve turns the water on and off and controls the temperature, it doesn’t control the volume. The top push button diverts the water from the spout to the shower head when pushed.
- Shower only faucet 85CR697 chrome (85CR697 brushed nickel) – the faucet comes with 8” rain shower head and 12” shower arm. The single handle valve turns water on and off and controls the water temperature, it is pressure balanced, which prevents scalding the same way as it is described by the previous model.
LaToscana Elix bathroom faucets are available at http://www.warehouse-usa.com and come with free ground shipping to 48 contiguous states. For more information, please call the toll free number: 888-693-8066