By allowing law firms to select the specific services that meet their marketing goals, we believe we can help them arrive at a personalized, cost-effective strategy that ultimately produces the high-end results they’re seeking.
Raleigh, N.C. (PRWEB) November 07, 2011
No two law firms are the same – and that should go for law firm Internet marketing campaigns as well, says Tanner Jones of Consultwebs.com, Inc.
That’s why the law firm Web marketing consultant is pleased to announce that Consultwebs.com is now allowing law firms to pick and choose from Consultwebs.com’s wide array of products and services in order to arrive at a strategy that meets their firm’s unique goals and budget needs.
“There are so many different methods for advertising online, and that means lawyers enjoy great flexibility when it comes to building an ideal online marketing campaign for their law firm,” says Jones, Consultwebs.com’s Marketing Director.
“For instance, one firm may only want to focus on enhancing its social media marketing, while another firm may only want to redesign its website and improve its content,” Jones says.
“By allowing law firms to select the specific services that meet their marketing goals, we believe we can help them arrive at a personalized, cost-effective strategy that ultimately produces the high-end results they’re seeking.”
Jones describes it as an “a la carte” approach to law firm Web marketing. From Consultwebs.com’s menu of products and services, clients can choose:
- Web hosting and domain services that use the company’s dedicated and shared servers
- Website audits that analyze content, search engine effectiveness, navigation, aesthetics, browser compatibility, load time, competitiveness and other factors
- Law firm reputation management that protects attorneys from online attacks, especially through Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and legal directories such as Avvo
- Web domains that include .com, .net, .org, .info, .us and .biz
- Web marketing that allows for Internet promotion through search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns and pay-per-click (PPC) services
- Web design for conventional and mobile sites that is carefully crafted to convert visitors to clients
- Web setup that provides e-mail, computer and network configuration for offices
- Web editorial and content services that feature substantive website content, press releases, legal blogs, satellite sites and law firm videos
- Social media marketing that uses popular sites such as Facebook and Twitter
- Online chat products that provide 24-hour coverage for client inquiries
- ProfilesPlus+, a service that consolidates and boosts local and national online search engine results for law firm websites.
- Call tracking that helps firms determine the time a phone call was placed, the keywords that allowed the client to find the website and which page ultimately prompted the potential client to place the call
- LawyerProfiles.com, a Consultwebs.com website that was recently redesigned to allow for easier management of individual attorney and law firm profiles.
“We look at the Internet as a great equalizer – a law firm no longer needs the biggest budget to come out on top. Instead, it needs the smartest budget,” Jones says. “That’s why we work with law firms to pinpoint their goals and to select the best products and services that will meet those goals while staying at a cost that’s within their reach.”
Based in Raleigh, NC, and Berea, KY, Consultwebs.com was founded in 1999 and has grown into one of the country’s leading providers of law firm Web design, marketing and consulting products and services. The law firm Web marketing company has played a significant role in advancing Internet-based lawyer and law firm marketing through complete websites, content services, search engine optimization (SEO), legal directories, specialty sites, press release distribution, law firm videos, mobile websites, law firm social media pages and other Web-based initiatives.
For more information about Consultwebs.com and its products and services, call Tanner Jones at (800) 872-6590 or (859) 353-7720 or use the convenient Consultwebs.com online contact form.
# # #