We believe the series can serve as a helpful resource for lawyers. Above all, we hope it generates discussion within law firms about how they can use Social Media to reach the potential clients in their market.
Raleigh, N.C. (PRWEB) September 23, 2013
Consultwebs.com has just published a seven-part series on its blog, LawWebMarketing.com, that shows lawyers how they can use Social Media to thrive in today’s highly competitive online legal marketing environment.
Consultwebs.com describes the articles as a “Social Media Survival Kit” for law firms. Several members of the award-winning online legal marketing company’s content, Social Media and search engine optimization (SEO) teams contributed the articles.
“We set out with two goals. First, we wanted to explain why using Social Media is crucial for law firms today,” said Dale Tincher, a veteran online legal marketing consultant and the CEO and President of Consultwebs.com.
“Second, and perhaps more importantly, we wanted to show how lawyers can maximize the return on the investment they make in online social networking.”
The highlights of the series include articles and an eye-catching infographic that discuss:
- The explosive growth in Social Media use, especially among members of the “Baby Boomer” generation.
- The different elements that go into a successful law firm Social Media strategy, including the development of a diverse social network and the posting of quality content.
- Examples of thriving campaigns developed by Consultwebs.com’s Social Media team.
- Using Social Media to handle reputation management online.
- Navigating ethical issues that can arise when marketing with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and other social networking sites.
“We believe the series can serve as a helpful resource for lawyers,” Tincher said. “Above all, we hope it generates discussion within law firms about how they can use Social Media to reach the potential clients in their market.”
About Consultwebs.com, Inc.
Consultwebs.com, Inc., provides Web marketing products and services to law firms across the country. The firm’s websites and online videos have been honored in the 2013 WebAwards, 2013 Communicator Awards, 2013 Webby Awards, 2013 Internet Advertising Competition Awards and 2012 Legal Marketing Association (Midwest Chapter) Your Honor Awards.
The company’s offices are based in North Carolina (The Forum I, 8601 Six Forks Rd., Suite 400, Raleigh, NC, 27615) and Kentucky (114 Main Street, Berea, KY, 40403). For more information, call Marketing Director Tanner Jones at (800) 872-6590 or (859) 353-7720 or submit the company’s online contact form.