Roswell, Georgia (PRWEB) March 9, 2010
LeadMaster, a leading provider of lead management and sales CRM solutions, today announced the immediate availability of their improved workflow management system. With an easy-to-use wizard interface, users can automate tasks and schedule activities. These tools help sales and marketing organizations improve overall efficiency and lower operational costs.
According to Andy Brownell, Chief Marketing Officer at LeadMaster, "Since the workflow automation system was introduced back in 2008 there have been many improvements and additional features developed for the system. Workflow automation is just one of the many fantastic built-in features of LeadMaster. It doesn't require plug-ins or add-ons and there are no additional fees for users to access the LeadMaster workflow automation system."
The LeadMaster workflow management system allows users to set up business rules by defining the workflow through the use of a point-and-click interface. The first part of a workflow is to set the conditions under which the workflow is put in motion.
Following are some of the conditions available to trigger workflow automation.
- A new contact, an existing record or both new and existing records
- Campaign, Lead Status, Lead Source, Lead Value, Probability
- Forecast Date, Marketing Mix, Custom Definitions and a variety of others
These conditions can be used in combination with each other. For example, the condition might be a new record and specific campaign.
In turn, the second half of defining the workflow, after the conditions, is defining the events or actions that can be triggered; including setting up call backs and appointments, sending emails, updating fields, assigning records and attaching custom forms.
Here's a typical scenario. Suppose someone completes a registration form for a webinar. Using LeadMaster's point and click landing page mapping tool the data from that registration form will automatically flow into the LeadMaster sales CRM and lead management system. At that point the workflow automation takes over.
Here are some of the actions that can take place via the workflow automation tool.
- Immediately send the registrant an email confirming their registration and provide additional details about the webinar - date, time, instructions to join the webinar etc.
- Add the registrant to a pre-webinar lead nurturing track.
- Send yourself an email to let you know you have a new registration, including the identity of the registrant.
- Set the lead source, the lead status and the campaign in the LeadMaster online lead management system.
- Assign the record to an inside sales rep, a field sales rep, a marketing rep and all of their managers in LeadMaster. You could also send all of them an email.
- Add a callback for the next day to confirm their registration and see if they have any questions or would like to receive some information prior to the webinar.
- Add a callback the day before the webinar to remind the registrant about the webinar.
- Add a callback for the day after the webinar to ask the registrant if they have any questions or would like to discuss what they heard.
- Switch the registrant to a post-webinar lead nurturing track.
There are endless ways to use the workflow automation. Workflow automation provides companies with speed and agility by automating tasks and providing instantaneous response time. These powerful yet elegantly easy workflow automation tools improve performance and help businesses improve efficiency and effectiveness, while ensuring that users adhere to business processes.
The new on-demand workflow management system is available immediately to all LeadMaster customers.
LeadMaster offers on-demand customizable SaaS software combining sales lead management software, lead tracking solutions, sales force automation tools (SFA), customer relationship management features (Sales CRM) and virtual call center solutions.
This powerful web-based application has helped companies large and small from virtually every industry.
The LeadMaster solution is intuitive and easy to use, providing real-time lead capture, lead distribution, lead tracking, lead nurturing, custom reporting and email marketing. LeadMaster makes it easy to qualify and convert leads from virtually any source - landing page, call center, webinar, sales lead suppliers and more.
The LeadMaster product is straightforward and easy to learn yet has robust features like workflow automation, round-robin lead distribution, CRM analytics and Outlook integration.
LeadMaster's products and services are available through a global network of value-added resellers, consultants and system integrators.
2010 LeadMaster, Inc. All rights reserved. The product names used in this press release are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
# # #