At Leadership Consultants we provide useful papers and articles for anyone with an interest in Human Resources that include valuable recent case studies and real-life examples.
Past News ReleasesRSS
London (PRWeb UK) May 26, 2010
David Tomkinson, a Director at andpartnership ltd, today announced the launch of Leadership Consultants, a new blog written by the team of SHRM experts at the Consultancy.
Leadership Consultants will provide articles and reference materials for organisations looking to better understand SHRM to improve their business. Current articles cover leadership and team development, change management, organisational culture and day to day challenges faced by leaders in the technological age.
Speaking about the launch, David Tomkinson said, "The recent MacLoud report highlighted the need for businesses to invest more in their people and to drive engagement throughout the organisation. We have a wealth of experience supporting blue chip companies through significant organisational change and our new blog is an extension to the services we provide." He continued, "At Leadership Consultants we provide useful papers and articles for anyone with an interest in Human Resources that include valuable recent case studies and real-life examples."
As well as experience in change management and leadership, the andpartnership team have over twenty years experience working in organisational development in major companies. They offer:
- Real-world, hands-on experience of change management in large organisations
- Range of practical approaches underpinned by recent masters level qualifications
- Bespoke intervention design and implementation
- Expertise in group facilitation, 1:1 coaching, large group interventions, change agency and internal consultancy
- Ability to work at all levels in organisations
- Diagnostic and psychometric tools and assessments
Tomkinson concludes, "This is more than creating just another web-site. Leadership Consultants will create a hub of conversation centred around the very real challenges faced by business leaders in this constantly changing environment."
About the andpartnership:
The andpartnership is an organisation development consultancy, specialising in the human side of change. They create customised solutions to organisational change issues for national clients including Virgin Trains, Thomas Cook, Boots, G4S, Nationwide, NHS and Rolls Royce.
They support in key areas such as Leadership Development, Coaching, Change Management, Engagement, Vision, Culture Change and Team Development. They also offer practical, human approaches to Management Development, Developing HR Capability, Communications and Project Management.
They work with:
Leaders who want to improve their personal and business performance by being at their best more of the time, and those striving to get their people to accept change, who meet resistance or change fatigue, or who are struggling to re-engage their people after a change.
- Change agents and HR professionals in organisations, helping them to sharpen their focus and skills
- Teams helping them accelerate their performance to new levels, or recover from the after effects of a major change
- Individuals coaching them through change to new levels of performance and personal satisfaction
More information can be found at Leadership Consultants