Effective Use of Survey Data for Leadership Development.
Charlotte, NC (Vocus) July 8, 2009
Morehead, the human capital research firm, will host a webinar titled "Effective Use of Survey Data for Leadership Development." The free hour-long webinar will be broadcast on Tuesday, July 21, 2009 at 1:00 p.m. EST.
Helen Krewson, M.S., Morehead's Senior Client Consultant, and Trevor Byrd, Ph.D., Morehead's Director, Research Services will cover the relationship between committed leaders and successful organizations. Research shows that committed leaders create a committed workforce who are engaged, loyal, and express satisfaction with their workplace. In addition, they have shown that leaders in organizations with higher commitment scores are more aligned in their perceptions about key issues than leaders in lower scoring organizations.
Attendees will learn:
- The key drivers of commitment for leaders at various organizational levels
- How to assess alignment on key issues at various leadership levels
- How to use survey results in leadership development initiatives
- Best practices for ensuring all leaders share a common vision and expectations around these key issues
To sign up for the webinar, visit http://moreheadassociates.com/events/registration/event98.html
Morehead delivers human capital surveys, metrics and solutions that enable leaders to make better decisions, build employee engagement, and drive the performance of critical outcomes, such as overall satisfaction, quality, and financial performance. This is accomplished by:
- targeting and focusing human capital initiatives
- prioritizing systemic change
- informing work unit interventions
- aligning employees with business strategies
Since 1979, Morehead's approach has been supported by sound research and validated by experience. Clients include healthcare providers, financial institutions, government agencies, universities, service providers, and manufacturers. For more information, visit http://www.moreheadassociates.com.
800.849.2292 x 5515
# # #