Powerful--truly enlightening--made me feel excited about my position again.
Sudbury, ON (PRWEB) March 15, 2009
The groundbreaking three-and-a-half-day seminar provides executives, managers, and HR/OD professionals with a proven system of leadership, strategic tools, and a blueprint for making their organizations more efficient, productive, and successful… even in an economic downturn. Principles of Strategic Organization is also a leadership forum where business leaders from Ontario can make contacts and exchange industry perspectives. The tuition for this exciting program (which includes lunch) is $2,150 US (plus 5% GST).
In the compelling Principles of Strategic Organization seminar, participants learn how to:
- Identify the root causes of systematic problems;
- Implement the necessary changes in structure and process to better align organizations with their strategies;
- Ensure the optimal filling of each organizational role with the most capable person;
- Develop managerial leaders who translate strategy into context and achievable accountabilities;
- Provide a system for the development and compensation of employees that serves the organization's need for capability and each employee's desire to reach his or her potential and receive fair pay; and
- Support these changes with intuitive, user-friendly, and sustainable technology.
Here's what several participants said about the Principles of Strategic Leadership session that was held in Sault Ste. Marie, ON in December 2008:
- "Powerful--truly enlightening--made me feel excited about my position again."
- "Anyone can read a book. Attending the seminar and listening to these principles provides more clarity of what one has to do to get it right."
- "Principles of Strategic Organization immediately opened my eyes to what it takes to elevate our organization to the next level."
According to Gerry Kraines, M.D., CEO of the Levinson Institute, faculty member at Harvard Medical School, and course director of Principles of Strategic Organization, "Leadership in the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression requires far more than strong personal skills. It requires knowledge and agility in leading change. It also requires knowledge and skill in aligning a business's structure, processes, and people with its strategy. And that's exactly what we teach at Principles of Strategic Organization."
To learn much more about reenergizing your organization and keeping it competitive, consider coming or sending a team to Principles of Strategic Organization. Two identical sessions are scheduled for April 21-24, 2009: one at the Days Inn in Sudbury, Ontario; and one in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, at the Waterfront Inn & Conference Center (formerly the Holiday Inn). For detailed information about course content or logistics, check out the Levinson Institute website or contact Cynsie Kraines at (617) 947-8391, (800) 290-5735, or email@example.com.