ATLANTA (PRWEB) July 12, 2006
The Lessors Network today announced the Annual Lessor Resources Showcase, scheduled to be held August 30-31 from the Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead in Atlanta, GA, will feature an agenda of extraordinary presentations by an elite group of industry leaders including:
- Harold E. Blatt, EVP, Bank of America Business Capital - “The Fundamental Benefits of Today’s Asset-Based Finance”
- Quentin Cote, Head of Private Investments – US, Cambridge Place Investment Management Inc. – “Funding the Independent Lessor”
- Steven K. Crain, Special Guest Speaker - “Structured Finance - The art of customizing financing and leasing solutions targeting primarily non-investment grade credits”
- Crit DeMent, Chairman & CEO. LEAF Financial Corporation - “Vendor Financing ~ Beyond the Honeymoon - Planning for Success”
- Edward K. Gross, Esq., Principal, Ober, Kaler, Grimes & Shriver - “A Lawyer's View of Syndications”
- Shawn Halladay, Managing Principal, The Alta Group - “Vendor Financing - Beyond the Honeymoon - Planning for Success”
- Lane Leskela, Senior Product Director, Oracle Corporation - “Conquering Compliance with Oracle's Compliance Management Architecture”
- Mark McGreenery, Managing Director, D.B. Zwirn & Co. – “Innovative Lease Funding Options”
- Barry Marks, CLP, Attorney, Baker Donelson - “Marketing with Your Lease - What Lessees Really Want”.
- Tom Martin, President, CFI Financial Services - “Innovative Lease Funding Options” & “Funding the Independent Lessor”
- David Mirsky, Chairman & COO, Pacific Rim Capital, Inc – “Innovative Lease Funding Options”
- Alan J. Mogol, Principal, Ober, Kaler, Grimes & Shriver - “A Lawyer's View of Syndications”
- Rick J. Noel, Partner, Värde Partners, Inc. – “Innovative Lease Funding Options”
- Cindy Spurdle, Executive Director, CLP Foundation - “An Introduction to the CLP Foundation and the CLP Program”
- Rudy Trebels, CLP, President / CEO. IFC Credit Corporation – “Funding the Independent Lessor”
- Ken Weinberg, Attorney, Baker Donelson. “Creeping Consumerism - What people engaged in commercial equipment leasing should know about consumer protection laws”
- Christopher K. Wu, Managing Director, Carl Marks Advisory Group LLC – “Funding the Independent Lessor”
Early “Confirmed Attendees” include representatives of All American Investment Group, LLC, AmSouth Leasing, ATEL Capital Group, Baker Donelson, Bank of America Business Capital, Cambridge Place Investment Management, Inc., Carl Marks Advisory Group, LLC, Caterpillar Financial, CFI Financial Services, CLP Foundation, DB Zwirn, De Lage Landen Public Finance, LLC, Deutsche Bank, Diligence, Inc. GPS Capital, Inc., Hillcrest Bank, IFC Credit Corp., International Decision Systems, JDR Solutions LLC, LEAF Financial Corporation, Ober, Kaler, Grimes & Shiver, Oracle USA, Pacific Rim Capital, Inc., PNC Equipment Finance LLC, SunBridge Capital, Inc., SunTrust Leasing Corporation, The Alta Group,
Värde Partners, Inc.
The Annual Lessor Resources Showcase also features high-profile General Session Exhibitor Presentations, introducing funding source buy/sell investment strategies, lessor technology solutions and service providers targeting the commercial and municipal equipment leasing markets. Innovative General Session Exhibitor Presentations replace ineffective breakout sessions and tired exhibit booths formats, ensuring maximum exposure important exhibiting resources and guest speaker presentations to all attendees.
The event closes with the Real Deal Showcase, featuring attendees pitching lease transactions, portfolios, etc. available for immediate funding/syndication to a room full of funding sources. In the past over $1 billion in lease funding resources have been identified making this the hottest ticket in the equipment leasing markets. All attendees are invited to participate in the Real Deal Showcase (selling & buying) without additional cost.
Additional information about the Annual Lessor Resources Showcase can be viewed from http://www.lessors.com.
ABOUT THE LESSORS NETWORK
From http://www.Lessors.com, the Lessors Network is a global vertical marketing network connecting participating small, medium, and large companies and their employees across the equipment leasing enterprise through a common content and interactive platform.