This special offer gives our users a chance to save even more on a very unique event highly beneficial for learning, networking and professional development in the e-Learning industry.
Cincinnati, Ohio (PRWEB) December 26, 2011
The 2012 Lectora® User Conference announces the last day to receive the early bird discount of $495 for its upcoming e-Learning conference is December 31, 2011. Hosted May 22-24 at the Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile, the annual Lectora User Conference attracts hundreds of e-Learning professionals from around the world and is expected to sell out.
“At an already affordable price, the Lectora User Conference offers an even greater value with this early bird discount,” said Peter Bray, Chief Marketing Officer of Trivantis Corporation. “This special offer gives our users a chance to save even more on a very unique event highly beneficial for learning, networking and professional development in the e-Learning industry.”
10 Reasons Attendees Should Register for the 2012 Lectora User Conference before the New Year:
1. Be a part of what promises to be the best e-Learning event of 2012
2. Receive the discounted early bird price of $495 before it ends December 31
3. Learn the latest and best practices for Lectora, FlypaperTM, CourseMill®, Snap! by Lectora® and Snap! EmpowerTM
4. Network with some of the some of the best minds in e-Learning
5. Hear Jeremy Gutsche kick off the excitement as Keynote Speaker
6. Hear Sandy Carter, IBM Social Business expert, as Keynote Speaker
7. The first 500 people to register receive Jeremy Gutsche’s book "Exploiting Chaos - 150 Ways to Spark Innovation During Times of Change" and Sandy Carter's book "Go Bold"
8. Get a sneak peek into the future plans for Lectora
9. Attend a 1920s Speakeasy Opening Reception and Chicago Blues Closing Celebration
10. Experience all the vibrancy and fun of Chicago’s Magnificent Mile
The eighth annual Lectora User Conference unites e-Learning experts, developers and professionals to share knowledge and gain new skills using the Lectora® line of e-Learning authoring tools, FlypaperTM Flash content creation platform, CourseMill® learning management system (LMS), Snap! by Lectora® rapid e-Learning software and Snap! EmpowerTM Flash interactions builder. Attendees gain access to dozens of presentations, breakout sessions, workshops and more to acquire the knowledge and skills to make engaging and effective e-Learning content for their online courses and training.
To register and to learn more, please visit: 2012 Lectora User Conference.
About The Lectora User Conference and Trivantis Corporation
The Lectora User Conference is a leading e-Learning industry event that attracts professionals from around the world to advance their development skills, increase their e-Learning knowledge and network with other e-Learning professionals. As the flagship product for Trivantis, Lectora® is the world’s leading e-Learning software used by most Global 2000 companies in more than 125 countries and is offered in six languages. The Lectora line of e-Learning products includes Lectora Inspire, Lectora Online, Lectora Publisher and Lectora Integrator. Trivantis also produces Flypaper™, the leading Flash content creation platform that empowers users to create, edit, share, track and reuse high-impact Flash and video content. Snap! by Lectora® is the easy-to-use PowerPoint plug-in rapid e-Learning software that converts PowerPoint to Flash. Its sister product, Snap! EmpowerTM Flash interactions builder, enables anyone to create Flash content without having to know Flash programming. To round out the Trivantis family of products, CourseMill is the powerful and affordable learning management system (LMS). Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Trivantis Corporation also has offices in Boca Raton, Phoenix, Paris and London. Trivantis, Lectora, Flypaper, CourseMill, Snap! by Lectora and Snap! Empower are trademarks of Trivantis Corporation.
Facebook: facebook.com/Trivantis & facebook.com/SnapByLectora
Blog: trivantis.com/blog & SNAPbyLectora.com/e-Learning-blog
# # #