We have expanded our class locations so our customers can focus more of their time learning how to create great content and less time traveling
Cincinnati, Ohio (PRWEB) September 08, 2011
Today the makers of Lectora eLearning authoring software release new training locations and dates for Lectora Fundamentals and Lectora Intermediate Training. These additional eLearning training sites make it easier for Lectora users to gain firsthand classroom experience from expert Lectora instructors while saving time and money on travel. New training cities include Chicago, Denver, Orlando and Washington, D.C.
“We are pleased to provide even more training locations so that hands-on experience with Lectora is as convenient as possible for our customers,” said Peter Bray, Chief Marketing Officer at Trivantis Corporation. “We have expanded our class locations so our customers can focus more of their time learning how to create great content and less time traveling.”
With these new cities added to the roster, Lectora users now have nine locations to choose from as well as extended dates to make scheduling training even more convenient. Attendees can also register for Lectora Extreme and Lectora Tools Training located exclusively in the Cincinnati, Ohio region to take advantage of advanced instruction from Lectora experts right in the hometown of the Trivantis headquarters.
Trainees can choose from the following upcoming dates and locations for Lectora Training:
- Irvine, CA – October 4th and 5th (Fundamentals and Intermediate)
- Cincinnati, OH/Erlanger, KY – October 10th, 11th and 12th (Fundamentals, Intermediate and Tools)
- NEW Chicago, IL – October 11th and 12th (Fundamentals and Intermediate)
- New York, NY – October 19th and 20th (Fundamentals and Intermediate)
- Houston, TX – October 25th and 26th (Fundamentals and Intermediate)
- NEW Denver, CO – November 2nd and 3rd
- Atlanta, GA – November 8th and 9th (Fundamentals and Intermediate)
- Cincinnati, OH/Erlanger, KY – November 14th, 15th and 16th (Fundamentals, Intermediate and Extreme)
- NEW Washington, DC – November 16th and 17th (Fundamentals and Intermediate)
- NEW Orlando, FL – December 7th and 8th (Fundamentals and Intermediate)
- Cincinnati, OH/Erlanger, KY – December 12th, 13th and 14th (Fundamentals, Intermediate and Tools)
- New York, NY – December 13th and 14th (Fundamentals and Intermediate)
For more information about Lectora Training dates, locations and sessions, please call Trivantis at 1.877.929.0188 or visit here. Space is limited so attendees are encouraged to register in advance for their preferred sessions.
About Lectora and Trivantis Corporation
Trivantis Corporation produces Lectora, the world’s leading e-Learning software, used by most Global 2000 companies. Lectora is sold in over 70 countries and is offered in six languages. Trivantis Corporation also develops CourseMill learning management system and provides Custom Development Services. The latest release by Trivantis includes Snap! by Lectora, easy-to-use PowerPoint plug-in e-Learning software that rapidly converts PowerPoint to Flash. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Trivantis Corporation also has offices in Boca Raton, Paris, London and Beijing. Website: http://www.Trivantis.com. Trivantis, Lectora and CourseMill are trademarks of Trivantis Corporation. Phone: 877.929.0188.
Facebook: facebook.com/Trivantis & facebook.com/SnapByLectora
Blog: trivantis.com/blog & SNAPbyLectora.com/e-Learning-blog
# # #