This recognition from industry leaders supports our mission to provide the best possible products and solutions for our users and inspires us to continuously work to develop innovative technologies for the future
Cincinnati, Ohio (PRWEB) October 06, 2011
Since the release of Lectora® Inspire e-Learning authoring software just over a year ago, this innovative e-Learning tool pioneered full featured e-Learning technology with the complete package of tools and capabilities. This groundbreaking e-Learning combination rewarded Lectora Inspire with five prestigious industry awards from respected leaders in the e-Learning industry: Bersin and Associates, Training Media Review, Brandon Hall Group, ELearning! Media Group, and LearnX Asia Pacific. Honored with these esteemed awards, Lectora Inspire reigns as the most powerful and complete e-Learning software available.
Lectora Inspire enables professionals to develop computer-based training and courses. Bundled with FlypaperTM, the leading Flash content creation software, Camtasia® screen recording software and Snagit® screen capture software, Lectora Inspire provides the most powerful combination of tools to create robust e-Learning content quickly and easily.
“We remain dedicated to creating easy-to-use, yet powerful e-Learning software,” said Peter Bray, Chief Marketing Officer at Trivantis Corporation. “This recognition from industry leaders supports our mission to provide the best possible products and solutions for our users and inspires us to continuously work to develop innovative technologies for the future.”
These five awards represent highest honors from leaders in the learning and training industry, upholding Lectora Inspire as the world leader in e-Learning:
- Bersin & Associates 2011 Learning Leaders Award for Product Innovation: Awarded in the “Vendor Innovation in Learning and Talent Management” category, David Mallon, principal analyst for Bersin & Associates says, “With Lectora Inspire, developers get much more than a package deal – the tight integration across platforms and ‘round trip’ editing eliminates the need to switch back and forth among programs. Users can create courses faster and more efficiently.”
- 2010 Brandon Hall Excellence in Learning Technology Awards: Awarded Best Advance in Technology for Rich-Media Authoring, Lectora Inspire leads the category making it easier and faster to create, edit, and deliver various types of media objects in learning content. According to the Brandon Hall Group, the Excellence in Learning Technology Awards program “spotlights the best and brightest in online learning.”
- Training Media Review Gives Lectora Inspire 4 Stars: Reviewed by Richard Karel, Lectora Inspire received the highest rating possible from Training Media Review. Karel states, “I found a tool that goes beyond even high standards by integrating some of the best development applications on the market today into a single publishing suite.” He continues, saying, “Lectora Inspire’s flexibility, ease of use, and seamless integration are a hard combination to beat.”
- 2011 Best of ELearning! Award, Best Presentation Tool: As the only user-nominated awards in the industry in America, the Best of ELearning! Award reflects direct successful experiences with Lectora Inspire. According to the ELearning! Media Group, voters say Lectora Inspire is a “fast and easy way to get a consistent message out to captivate and inspire adult learners.”
- LearnX Asia Pacific 2011 Platinum Award for Best Authoring Tool & Gold for Rapid e-Learning Tool: According to LearnX, these awards “identify technologies used in learning that were voted directly by the users of these technologies to be the best in class.” Winning the Best Authoring Tool and Rapid e-Learning Tool categories exemplifies the leadership role that Lectora Inspire has worldwide.
To learn more about this award-winning e-Learning authoring tool, please visit Lectora Inspire on Trivantis.com here.
About Lectora and Trivantis Corporation
Trivantis Corporation produces Lectora, the world’s leading e-Learning software, used by most Global 2000 companies. Lectora is sold in over 70 countries and is offered in six languages. Trivantis Corporation also develops Snap! by Lectora, the easy-to-use PowerPoint plug-in e-Learning software that rapidly converts PowerPoint to Flash. CourseMill learning management system and Custom Development Services are also included in the Trivantis family of products. The latest release by Trivantis now includes Flypaper, the leading Flash content creation platform that empowers programmers and non-programmers alike to create, edit, share, track and reuse high-impact Flash and video content. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Trivantis Corporation also has offices in Boca Raton, Paris, London and Beijing. Trivantis, Lectora and CourseMill are trademarks of Trivantis Corporation.
Facebook: facebook.com/Trivantis & facebook.com/SnapByLectora
Blog: trivantis.com/blog & SNAPbyLectora.com/e-Learning-blog