New York, NY (PRWEB) September 30, 2009
Samir Balwani, an Internet Marketing Strategist and consultant for several Fortune 500 companies, has created and launched an extensive eight-week Social Media training course for businesses looking to include the power of SM in their marketing strategies. In addition to a full course curriculum, members will have access to premium Social Media forums.
"With the world of marketing changing so quickly, businesses will have to keep up with Social Media and other mediums, if they want to stay ahead of their competitors and remain visible to their target audience. Now, instead of having access to a consultant for one day, everyone can learn exactly what they need to run a successful social marketing campaign," explained Samir Balwani, course creator (http://leftthebox.com/social-media-training/).
The Social Media training course lasts for eight weeks and includes:
- Blogging -- Set up, management and using a blog for marketing purposes.
- Micro-Blogging -- Using micro-blogs for marketing, branding and more.
- Social Media Press Releases -- Creating, managing and tracking the results of a SM press release.
- Local Social Media -- Finding and leveraging local SM as well as dealing with positive and negative attention.
- Social Networks -- Integration with existing business strategies, connecting with an existing customer base and generating new traffic.
- Buzz Creation -- How word of mouth advertising works, how to generate it, and how to capitalize on it.
- Campaign Tracking -- Tracking, measuring and assessing the value of various SM campaign components.
- New Media Public Relations -- Explores the finer points of customer service and public relations in the online world as well as emergency planning and managing transparency.
The second component included with the $47.00 online Social Media training course membership is a premium, private forum. Here, members will be able to practice using their interpersonal skills while discussing important topics such as general Social Media, platforms and advanced strategies as well as a specific area filled with premium products and tools. Finally, the 'Ask the Expert' section allows members to ask an entire panel of experts questions on almost anything including SEO, reputation management and Copywriting.
"Anyone taking the course can ask the community a question, at any time. It's the ideal opportunity for them to learn from experienced marketers in a variety of fields. The course and forum makes implementing what they've learned as easy as possible. It's easy, convenient, and far more affordable than simply hiring a consultant for an hour or two," stated LefttheBox.com's Social Media Specialist, Samir Balwani.
About LeftTheBox.com: Founded in March of 2008, and already recognized as one of the top marketing blogs on the Web by AdAge Power 150 and Junta42, LefttheBox.com is a thriving hub of information on new media marketing, SEO and Social Media. Samir Balwani, a Rutgers University grad with a degree in political science and economics, is a digital marketing expert, in-demand speaker, consultant, and guest blogger on Mashable and MarketingProf.
15 Gallo Way
Edison, NJ 08820
PHONE # (732) 759-0538
# # #